1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Wicker Man

2.5 stars for the funniest, most bitter director's commentary I have ever listened to. All of the batshit ideas (the bee mask; the bear costume) are Nic's and self-serious faux-ironic misogynist LaBute begins the commentary by telling viewers that if they've put on the film expecting the Robin Hardy original, they're about to be sorely disappointed! Nic, however, has a whale of a time & was **spoilers below the cut**

2. PeterK94's rating of the film The Wicker Man

This bizarrely has potential but somehow manages to miss the mark with absolutely everything. I might watch the original soon.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Wicker Man

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The Wicker Man

That one star is entirely for the bees.

5. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Wicker Man

The original was so good.. this one is so bad. Well at least you can see nicolas cage in a bear suit punching women.

6. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film The Wicker Man

If you wanna see Nicholas Cage over(re)act and punch girls in the face then this is your movie, if not stick with the original

7. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Wicker Man

2006, dir. NEIL LABUTE - 4/10 (USA)

8. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Wicker Man

Hysterically abysmal, OTT, and often actually quite entertaining -- the blatant misogyny left a pretty bad taste in my mouth, though.

9. Tom Cottey's rating of the film The Wicker Man

I'm torn between rating this 1, or 5 stars. As a piece of cinema it is a disaster. As a piece of Cagesploitation it is a masterpiece. For what it's worth my girlfriend and I loved the bombastic lack of taste and outrageous acting. But no, it does not stand up to the brilliance of Robin Hardy's original.

10. Milena.'s rating of the film The Wicker Man

11. Alana's rating of the film The Wicker Man

So laughably bad-- the perfect movie to watch with all your neo-pagan pals

12. girlsonvhs's rating of the film The Wicker Man

13. Vlad's rating of the film The Wicker Man

The BEES! They're in my EYES!

14. Aflwydd's rating of the film The Wicker Man

Funniest Hollywood comedy of the 21st century by a MILE.

15. Caden Cotard's rating of the film The Wicker Man

16. sandracine's rating of the film The Wicker Man

I like Nicholas Cage; he can be brilliant (Raising Arizona, Leaving Las Vegas). He makes movies like this one because - he's got bills to pay? So he camps it up and I know I'm in for some laughs. It's a silly film, re-made for no good reason that I can think of; the original was creepy with a great ending.

17. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film The Wicker Man

18. Juliet Benson's rating of the film The Wicker Man

This is the textbook case of something being so-bad-it's-great.

19. doltcrow's rating of the film The Wicker Man

20. Cosi's rating of the film The Wicker Man

21. Katie Evans's rating of the film The Wicker Man

22. film_lies101's rating of the film The Wicker Man

Despite the one star rating, this film is FUCKING HILARIOUS! No, I really don't think it was intended as a dark comedy. Its blatant misogyny is something to marvel at, whoever said all Hollywood does is super liberal garbage needs to check out this baby. Von Trier usually gets mislabeled as a misogynist, those people have obviously not seen a Neil LaBute film.

23. yulquen's rating of the film The Wicker Man

24. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Wicker Man

Disastrous remake of a classic pagans-are-evil horror... but it's so bad, that it starts being actually funny.