1. film_lies101's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

It's like a John Waters film come to life with less humor and more pathos

2. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

3. maxmilian BERCOVI​CZ's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

4. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

I echo X27's comments; the constant barrage of music gets old, really fast. The flick straddles the line between exploitation and documentation, but the subject matter is incredibly fascinating.

5. Robert Waeck's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Since I always seem to gravitate toward these kind of docs, its possible that I am a bit generous with my grade. But still, there are some emotional gold to be found here. Only thing I didnt like was the Jackass-vibe which tries to make uncool things become cool.

6. Innocuous's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Related Films "SKYSCRAPERS OF NEW YORK CITY, FROM THE NORTH RIVER" and "A TRIP ON THE METROPOLITAN RAILWAY". Thank you mubi.

7. A.Can's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

I'm proud to have personally seen the rednecks of West Virginia, but these are on a whole new zone. The Danger Zone.

8. Brittany Brock's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

It's like watching a train wreck and all the passengers are drunk/stoned out of their mind.

9. Shelley's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Dont you blow no smoke in my face!

10. benvanloon's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

So it's exploitative. So what.

11. Gerald's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

What, you ain't got any fiestas?

12. ✩Movies in Bed✩'s rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Discomfited by the Whites dysfunction, rebellion, ignorance and their overwhelming pride in such qualities. However, I was irresistibly drawn to further watch. A diverting documentary which captivates you all 86 minutes.

13. X27's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

The movie itslef is made crappy, horrible art direction, music in the background ALL the fucking time, mtv-like cuts, superficial and very voyeuristic not in a good way. but oh the family! i have to admit i kind of fell in love with them. proud, crazy, uneducated but smart and no respect of authority - they are truly wild and wonderful. worth watching only because of the protagonists.

14. MR. Universe's rating of the film The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia

Watching these rednecks in action is fascinating. It's amazingly disturbing to watch but you can't look away wondering what will happen next. It's never boring