1. Pipim's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

Des scènes aquatiques sublimes et inquiétantes! Le film supporte mal la petite ironie du faux documentaire, au quel, malgré tout, on a du mal à croire. C'est terrible à écrire mais Herzog parie trop sur notre intelligence...

2. J0NS's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

3. Beatriz Ourique's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

You just can’t not love the alien and the tender tone he uses when he talks about home. I always get the feeling Herzog is making a poem out of his films and this one is no exception. The music, unusual for this sort of film, leaves a feeling that we really are watching something that doesn’t belong in this world. It is always rewarding alowing myself to enter these abstract journeys Herzog builds for his viewers.

4. knockkneed's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

korine must've rubbed off on herzog

5. La quinta luna's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

6. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

7. pandakuma's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

this gravitational tunnel of interplanetary superhighway fascinates me.

8. ghinnet's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

I wished it could have lasted longer

9. nejurgi's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

slow but very beautiful at times

10. Joel's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

A strange pieced together follow-up to the concepts behind Fata Morgana. And it felt like piece work. Granted the cinematography was good, the music was haunting and poignant but the actual concept was a bit weak. It was difficult to really invest when I'd seen the half the scenes before in Encounters, and usually Herzog's dialogue some how just works in his voice but having an absurd character was distracting.

11. traag-1's rating of the film The Wild Blue Yonder

the score stayed in my head for weeks...I notice I love all his musical choices especially When Dwarfs started small