1. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

54/100 (Hahahahhahahahahah 4,2 mi hahahahhahahahaha. Asalaklarda bile beyin hücresi var yahu. İki sistem eleştirisi görünce senaryoyu takmama hastalığını bitirmeye yeminliyim. Çok ciddiyim. Film berbat değil puanlar berbat.)

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

8.3/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3gg "a pièce-de-résistence which finds a fine equilibrium between idealism and praxis."

4. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

5. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Not sure how I felt about this. Some great moments (particularly those of sudden and horrifying violence) and much that is forgotten easily. The overall impression is positive.

6. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

7. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Brilliant and bracing. Everyone is great here.

8. Arf's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

è il primo film western che mi è piaciuto dall'inizio alla fine

9. FISCHER's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Sanglant chef-d'oeuvre tragique pour des éternels "loosers" broyés par le destin. www.cinefiches.com

10. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

11. Z's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

12. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

13. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

14. CinemaDead's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Goodbye to the old west, we'll miss you.

15. Ethan's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Quite possibly the greatest Western ever made and hands down Peckinpah's greatest film. This is violent poetry about a dying breed and a dying era.

16. Filmy's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Going out all guns blazing! Literally!

17. Dalibor's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Wild Bunch epitomizes pretty much every sour note the 60's westerns had to express, adding a poetically savage directors note to the whole thing. Ruthless, intense, anti-heroic, not willing even to pay the hooker your last dime. Brilliant!

18. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Second greatest western of all time!!! Cast members over 40 - old men never looked this good. The violence is a spectacle but yet responsible - slow motion to show maximum impact of bullets on human flesh with blood gushing out and the grimace on victim face.

19. JonMB's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Bloody movie with a good cast. The carnage in the final scene might be over the top for some. It worked for me, though. A study in aging and dealing with a changing world. Nice humorous touches along the way. Award winning cinematography and the script was nominated for an oscar. Great flick.

20. mpho3's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Very well orchestrated and delivered, but my enjoyment level didn't reach many heights. Case in point, the film ends with a montage of different characters laughing, but every scene in which the characters laughed in the film was anything but funny. An ugly tale of ugly men. 3.5 stars

21. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Amazing western, but some of the shoot outs are just over the top for me. Butch Cassidy and Once Upon A Time in the West top this one in terms of best 60s westerns.

22. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Un sommet, dans le genre de la violence sublimée, cher à PECKINPAH.

23. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

"...it would have this delirious quality to it when it was done." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/09/episode-31-rise-fall-and-rise-of-sam.html

24. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Wild Bunch

Pike Bishop: "We gotta start thinking beyond our guns. Those days are closing fast". He kows it already; the others only just feel it, but do not know exactly what the hell is happening around them. The end is coming. They are practically sentenced to death, because they cannot fight against technology. That's the core element. The rest is Sam Peckinpah at it's best: violence, bloodbath, shooting, showdown; action.

← Previous 1 3 4