1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Wild Child

Pas de quoi s'emballer... www.cinefiches.com

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Wild Child

3. matteo carini's rating of the film The Wild Child

succeeds in being educational, yet not too academic, through a carefully chosen touch of tenderness. reminds of Kaspar Hauser or viceversa better :) pleasing. neotenic. neophiliac.

4. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film The Wild Child

A damn near impossible film to classify. It's austere nature is along the line of Bergman and Dreyer and, conceptually, it's seems influenced by Herzog and Hitchcock's The Wrong Man. Yet, it's light-heartedness is still Truffaut-ian. He took a gamble and it paid off wonderfully. The young actor is extraordinary. The relation between the senses and logical deduction is also quite fascinating.

5. Katya Kazbek's rating of the film The Wild Child

The strongest argument against institutionalization of the "different" person. Assimilation does not exist without tenderness and patience; socialization, should we assume it as the ultimate goal, can not exist without acceptance. Also: amazing little Jean-Pierre Cargol!

6. Samuel T.'s rating of the film The Wild Child

7. Dombl's rating of the film The Wild Child

I think, this is one of the most personal films Truffaut has made and also one of his best. He celebrates the silent cinema with the iris blend, and he personally enjoys teaching the world of culture to the child.

8. Other Domain's rating of the film The Wild Child

More dramatic and less naive watching when you know how the story actually ended in real life.

9. Dalibor's rating of the film The Wild Child

Combining drama and documentary goes even further than recent New Wave films, as it is sometimes hard even to distinguish the two.

10. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Wild Child

Beautiful film by Truffaut! The more of his work I see, the more I realize how much he explored to dynamism of a screen. The story here is simple, plot developments are few, but the amount of feeling is remarkable, particularly the deep ambivalence of watching a boy whose learning causes himself very visible pain. While Godard was off with the Dziga Vertov Group, Truffaut for better or worse stuck with Renoir.

11. ManüelSilva's rating of the film The Wild Child

Não é brilhante; mas foi o meu primeiro Truffaut e não se esquece uma coisa dessas.

12. Ani Mukerji's rating of the film The Wild Child

I am amazed at how good a director Truffaut is.

13. Mimzilla's rating of the film The Wild Child

Truffaut's best film in my opinion. It's passionately raw and moving. You don't even notice that such a small cast is involved and everyone was truly wonderful. I was absolutely captivated by the performances. Le sigh. I need more films like this, please.

14. Daniela's rating of the film The Wild Child

*wistfully looks out window*

15. l'amour - la mort's rating of the film The Wild Child

The excellent film, but the end wasn't pleasant.

16. Michel Poiccard's rating of the film The Wild Child

Spectacular work of cinema. None the least I would like it even more with a ending in the wildness.

17. Mohammed Al Najjar's rating of the film The Wild Child

The most underrated truffaut fim and One of the most underrated films in the history of cinema, the journey of learning of the child becomes a storm of emotion for the viewers. Watched it over 5 times & every time it grow stronger with me.

18. Mark Kasten's rating of the film The Wild Child

Few films exhibit such humanity.

19. Justin Kane's rating of the film The Wild Child

I feel joy, sorrow, and pain when watching The Wild Child. The film makes me want to be a more compassionate and caring human, it evokes genuine feelings of sensitivity and wonderment in me. Some of the best child acting I've ever seen. Simply put, this is a simple film with a broad theme, executed perfectly.