1. David R Williams's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

Interesting fact that I don't believe was mentioned in the movie but Mark and Judy are married. Does not appear that his website has been updated since 2009.

2. Honeychurch's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

was not expecting a surprise ending for this one!

3. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

Just a wonderful documentary. Great for the family.

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

Not sure why the date on this movie is 2003. It seems to have been shot in the 70's. The references were largely from the 50's. I think the star of the movie was Connor. Very enjoyable.

5. Ben Loory's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

6. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

What a wonderful story about a man and his love for these wild parrots. He demonstrated that with passion you can achieve life satisfaction.

7. Feng Ling's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

i'd like to think Connor sacrificed his old breath to save another in escaping the hawk. as to different lifeform & splashes of waterfalls... we all face the inevitable, but maybe the 'simpler' can't/won't waste their effort to contemplate about it. So the empathy conjured in me will have to contrast my omnivorous way as another 'absurd': maybe the conflict never resolves and doomed am I be my own monster and angel.

8. Daniel Nguyen's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

This documentary by Judy Irving depicts a man’s hobby that later became his passion. This type of documentary, one that I have not taken in interest before, has open my eyes to the power of nature and the emotional connection that can come from wild animals such as parrots. The captivating story, cinematography, raw knowledge, and relationships built has exposed me to grow an interest in documentaries about animals.

9. noemi's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

10. Myles's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

What a cute, dated little movie. San Francisco isn't like this anymore. Though once, a few years ago, I did catch a swarm of parrots taking off from their perch on Telegraph Hill. When I told my co-workers, they didn't believe me.

11. David Richards's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

A warm-hearted documentary about Bittner and the parrots he befriended and cared for. Although I liked it, I thought the film left a lot of questions about Bittner unanswered. In particular, about his day-to-day survival. Where did he get money for food, bird seed etc? How did he come to live in his little rent-free apartment? Did he break in? The director obviously has a lot of affection for her subject.

12. Patti Zerbe's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

So beautiful....what a great story!

13. rachel collier's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

14. meg1's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

I absolutely adored this film and cried my eyes out ( I wonder how the little fellas are doing now, if there's any left at all)

15. rita amal's rating of the film The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill

I loved this doc! Simply thoughtful and entertaining. Judy Irving did a fantastic job of capturing the birds' (and Mark's) personalities.