1. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film The Wildcat

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Wildcat

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Wildcat

Une oeuvre brillante et plutôt rare dont les étonnants décors kitsch font souvent sourire et dont l'humour hautement grotesque et drôle, flirte avec l'allusif et le vulgaire. www.cinefiches.com

4. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Wildcat

Perfectly just-restrained delirium and a big, saucy vaudeville wink to the audience. I grinned the whole way through. Gorgeous, if mischievous, expressionist sets; capers, and well-timed hilarity; glorious edits, clever one-liners. And Rischka's dream was as wonderfully fevered as anything by Guy Maddin. Charming, silly, stylish and funny. And sweet. Made me happy.

5. msmichel's rating of the film The Wildcat

A grotesque in four acts. Early silent from Lubitsch isn't consistently funny but does entertain at times with clever set designs and an undertone of naughtiness. Most entertaining is just how hideous our Lothario is in this film (Paul Heidemann). This is what passes as irresistible to women?

6. Timmy93's rating of the film The Wildcat

Film started off wild, imaginative, and uproariously funny. Things ran out of steam by the end with questionable character developments and unsatisfying ending. Worth watching for Lubitsch.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Wildcat

Lubitsch y una comedia que no resulta tan buena como algunas de sus anteriores. La misma trama de "The wildcat" no logra promover esos enredos que usualmente se reconoce en sus historias sofisticadas. Como para pasar el rato.

8. Eric Adkins's rating of the film The Wildcat

I dare anyone but Guy Madden to try to make something this good in the age of fantasy fx films. This world is Sweet, Racy, and Imaginative... Did I say stylish. Ode to the Dr. Caligarian mischief of this vintage, every bit as good and maybe more difficult because it is sweet. Dark is easy.

9. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film The Wildcat

Damn, what took me so long to watch this thing? Lubitsch touch, wowie...

10. Charlotte's rating of the film The Wildcat

Definitely one of Lubitsch's best silent comedies.