1. McMurphy's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

2. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

3. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Yo conte ocho hijos o nueve, que maestro

4. Alex's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

5. Drew Kelly's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Great cinematography, some of the most poingnant I've seen, actually. But no story--seems to be merely gesturing at tropes typical of the epic journey archetype, yet without reason here. Every scene seems unnecessary, unfortunately.

6. Alex's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

I was very touched by this movie. Incredibly engaged. For any other movie like this I would have a hard time giving just three stars. Movies often have astethics that I like or astetchics that I don't like, but this one had both and managed to make me like both. Perhaps it is the underlying sincerity (it's sentimentallity was more of a tenderness rather than kitchy or cheesiness) that made it all work.

7. Sal Gal's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

8. Hani's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

the three stars are only for the accordion competition scene. the narrative is thin and too expected and the cinematography is exotic.

9. JulianLazare's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Fantastic film, I was completely pulled in from beginning to end. The Cinematography was flawless, and resembled that of spaghetti western (The higher budgeted ones). It portrays a wonderful insight on South American culture that I have never seen. At times it resembles films like El Topo, Figures in a Landscape, and Dead Man, but it keeps its' own special atmosphere that both categorizes it without gentrifying it.

10. David R Williams's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

What an amazing experience. Impeccable performances. Stunning cinematography - shot after shot of jaw dropping beauty. And the faces! I've not seen such wonderful faces since Sergio Leone. Plus who knew accordion death matches could be so much fun? This is the film movies want to be when they grow up.

11. manis g.'s rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Beautiful cinematography, you get to experience the rural communities in Colombia, the storyline has a peculiar attention gathering, I think the characters could've developed more personality, accent it more.

12. Lorna Singh's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Works as a road movie ,with a look at a culture and music of rural Colombia. I kept hoping to learn more of both characters.

13. Leo's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Extremely immersive, personal and humane. Very tasteful and subtle retro-ish visual style adds to the storytelling

14. The Boreal Chorus's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Perhaps a bit too restrained, but it's restraint also conjures much of its potency. The main characters remain just out of reach, but to the right degree, which is where we want them. The gorgeous landscapes and cinematography lay the groundwork for so much of the film's character, which unravels more as myth than narrative.

15. Dave Corun's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Of all of the accordion battles on film, this certainly has one of them.

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Desde un inicio "Los viajes del viento" parece tener carencias para crear la historia. Así como si nada, dos personajes deciden ser compañeros de un viaje. Diría que va por una road movie, sin embargo sus protagonistas experimentan mas no maduran o aprenden, personalmente hablando. Su momento a rescatar: un enfrentamiento que recuerda a las antiguas rancheras mexicanas.

17. Videograms's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

18. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

A beautiful movie from Columbia that traces the life of an accordion player Ignacio Carrillo and his infamous accordion which is said to have been owned by the devil himself. The movie revolves around Ignacio taking a vow to never play again after his wife’s death and takes a long journey to return the accordion to his master accompanied by a teenager Fermin Moralles who follows him through out the journey.

19. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Cinematography is ok but that's all.

20. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Beautifully filmed Colombian "Crossroads" tale. Despite the stunning location filming the movie drags out a familiar story. There are a few original contributions to the tale but the star of the movie really is the countryside.

21. Joel's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Beautiful. Granted. Rap battles ala Accordion. Incredible. But. But. I fast-forwarded through the last half hour because there was no substance behind any of the images I was seeing. The protagonist could have been a model for how much you knew about him. I guess put it on in the background at a party.

22. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

I don't think cinematography is everything. You've got to have a story that matches the artistry of the images, or at least two decent actors in the lead roles.

23. Joshuah's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Feels like Latin America's version of 'Days of Heaven' - and parallels Garcia Marquez's novels a bit. Stunning landscapes.

24. Enriqe Pizarro's rating of the film The Wind Journeys

Una mirada hacia la frustración, enmarcada en personajes solitarios que cargan con su estado. Esto, desde los ojos de su autor, expresandose no sólo con su guión, principalmente con su imagen y su sonido, como el mejor cine. Desde mi opinión, es la mejor película colombiana de todos los tiempos.