1. Elise Stambul's rating of the film The Wind Rises

Grande poésie dans ce film de Miyazaki. Les personnages sont forts et sincères. On ressent de bonnes énergies, un univers dessiné parfaitement. "Le vent se lève, il faut tenter de vivre."

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Wind Rises

Oeuvre magnifique qui malgré l'absence d'une forme de poésie plus fantastique, voire plus naïve, présente dans nombre de ses films précédents, au détriment d'un réalisme sombre, souvent dramatique et traumatique laisse perdurer, longtemps après la projection, une sensation d'apaisement, de sérénité et d'accomplissement que seuls les rêves les plus tenaces apportent quelquefois, discrètement. www.cinefiches.com

3. Marina C.'s rating of the film The Wind Rises

Sadly, this film didn't do it for me as much as any other of Miyazaki's craft-wonders... I didn't relate at all to the character or felt much empathy for him; tho, I was very sad for Nahoko and for what I felt, most times, as self-centeredness from Jiro. And maybe this is only to me but Miyazaki's anti-war message got a bit lost here - but nothing beats Nausicaa in that sense.

4. Luca Angelini's rating of the film The Wind Rises

5. diamondwithnoshine's rating of the film The Wind Rises

This historical-melodrama swansong film is both dramatic and dreamlike, a very honest one from The Legendary Hayao Miyazaki

6. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film The Wind Rises

7. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Wind Rises

Rather formulaic for Miyazaki, but indicative of his love of planes. He is at his best when pushing the envelope instead of simply embracing the studio archetype. Nonetheless, this is disciplined, articulate narrative cinema with historical verve and a depth of creation representative of a master of the craft.

8. mac le mac's rating of the film The Wind Rises

9. Kreg's rating of the film The Wind Rises

A perfect film for Miyazaki's step away from the medium. True to him, and extremely well made. The breathing effect before the earthquae made me shiver.

10. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film The Wind Rises

11. -REM-'s rating of the film The Wind Rises

12. rksw's rating of the film The Wind Rises

13. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Wind Rises

This is a bad movie. Not even the animation is enough to give it a recomendation. The romantization of illness and the objectification of women were so distasteful. If the messege wasn't so ingrained in the fabric of the movie it could've been saved but it is. Urgh.

14. Ege Okal's rating of the film The Wind Rises

I'm glad I watched this film right after I watched the documentary about it. It helped me understand the autobiographical aspects of the film as well as the Japanese psyche. Beautiful and heart breaking, hopeful at the same time.

15. Lucia0550's rating of the film The Wind Rises

16. Machupi's rating of the film The Wind Rises

Last one of Miyazaki breathtaking saga that rocked my whole childhood and truly changed my mind for ever

17. Joana Carolina's rating of the film The Wind Rises

A really mature approach on love, with the typical charm of Miyazaki. Another word: AIRPLANES

18. marco's rating of the film The Wind Rises

anime films that both (2)

19. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film The Wind Rises

20. Лиич's rating of the film The Wind Rises

Had the privilege of seeing this in the movie theater and it was truly worth it every second.

21. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Wind Rises

22. senitree's rating of the film The Wind Rises

The first that made Miyazaki cry. I was with him.

23. Beatriz Isidro's rating of the film The Wind Rises