1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Window

>>> Une oeuvre lente et apaisée, d'une profonde maturité, construite sur les petits riens et les grands mystères d'une fin de vie, avec des acteurs impeccables, un scénario minimaliste et bienvenu, malgré quelques informelles lourdeurs passagères quant à la personnalité empruntée de l'importune compagne de Pablo... www.cinefiches.com

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Window

3. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The Window

Excellent movie. Just wonderful.

4. Alex's rating of the film The Window

Gorgeous, simple, dismantling, and easy. I wish I could more easily comprehend how to make a film like this.

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Window

City people! Take the time to tip-toe through the tulips! I'd say more but I have to go watch 10 more films really quickly.

6. kampton's rating of the film The Window

A truly moving film: full of stillness and beauty but never for a moment less than captivating. A stroke of genius that it is Claudia, a symbol of crass modernity, who serves both as witness to Don Antonio's final moment and as the realization of a childhood memory, his last.

7. laurax's rating of the film The Window

Beautiful and engrossing.

8. filmbot's rating of the film The Window

Yet another reason to love Sorin. Truly evocative lighting and cinematography along with a nicely paced narrative.

9. Olufunlayo's rating of the film The Window

10. ramosbarajas's rating of the film The Window

Great cinematography. The mood is incredible- it expresses the laziness of the country really well. It's captivating. Just the ending could have been stronger, but overall it was very good, with great performances from most of the cast.

11. Sophoan's rating of the film The Window

We screened this film at the San Joaquin Film Society's 2009 Latino Cinema Day. It was truly captivating, poetic. I was moved to tears.