1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

Les difficultés d'assumer son amour, pour une jeune fille d'un petit village du Caucase au début du siècle dernier, face aux exigences et aux intransigeances sociales et communautaires. Pas de quoi nous enchanter ! www.cinefiches.com

2. dordairobert's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

3. Güven Şahinkanat's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

Bu filmi izlemek hiçbirşeyin değişmeyeceğini kesin anlamak gibi birşey ... belki çok iyi bir film değil bu açıdan bakınca ... ben olsam aşk sosu da vermezdim, hatta devrime inanan deliler ve çocuklar da eklemezdim senaryoya sovyetlerden destek alabilmek için , varsın vermesinler. İstemediğin hayatı yaşamak , çevrenin , tanıdığın dünyanın yarın uyandığında değişmeyecek olduğunu bilmek zaten ölümle eş değer birşey.

4. verba's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

5. anesthesia romanova's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

boring love story but the supporting characters more than make up for it. sofiko chiaureli as pupala is one of my new style icons.

6. Halil Küçükyıldız's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

a stunning film that has an impressing end.

7. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Wishing Tree

Marvelous,just marvelous ending!

8. dr0nestar's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

red flowers, an amber spyglass, a beautiful girl...

9. apollonouta's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

<3 <3 <3 "everything has a soul. The dew on the grass is the earth's tears"

10. Peđa's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

Where does beauty come to the world from? Where does it go?

11. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

A rather rambling series of scenes of eccentric villagers going about their daily routines of flirtations, fighting, lunatic oratories, and searches for hidden treasure slowly reveals itself to have been spinning subtle design after all. When the movie's final twenty minutes come along the gentle, somewhat buffoonish pastoral comedy one thinks one's been watching all the while pulls the rug out. Very impressive.

12. lazycalm's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

"It was hard to believe that this gorgeous tree could grow up in that dust and debris. Where does beauty come to the world from? Where does it go? Or maybe it's just hiding its face from us for a while?"

13. Minu's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

Another mistake for the human kind. A pure infant soul being terminated by feelings of envy, inequality, posession. It breaks one's heart.

14. Neon Jesus's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

I should have liked this. It had the elements of me liking me. It just never gelled for me.

15. Maia's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

The more I think about this one, the more I like it. <3

16. Doch Cobaina's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

волшебная притча

17. Jup4rkov's rating of the film The Wishing Tree

Every rose has its thorn...