1. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Witch

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Witch

3. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Witch

3/5 Niente da segnalare oltre alla ottima regia... tutto l'hype che circonda questa pellicola, seppur da profano dell'horror, mi risulta inconcepibile

4. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film The Witch

the last 2 minutes really weren't necessary

5. Tom Cottey's rating of the film The Witch

6. PeterK94's rating of the film The Witch

I’m conflicted by this film. On one hand, I know that a tremendous amount of time and detail must have gone into making it. On the other, the material is so dense that without delving deep into it extensively, there isn’t anything for me. I want to say this is a great film just not one I can enjoy.

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Witch

far more atmospheric compared to a lot of horror films....takes a really simple story line and makes it incredibly creepy.

8. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Witch

Il milionesimo tentativo fallito di dare ad una storia di stregoneria uno spessore narrativo sorprendente ed importante. La strega vive nel bosco, può trasformarsi in una seduttrice, agisce di notte e colpisce prima i bambini che gli adulti, ma, oltre a queste banalità, viene gettato nel pentolone un patto col diavolo, il quale ha le sembianze di, indovinate, un caprone. Nero. Passabile solo a livello tecnico.

9. haugenlars@hotmail.com's rating of the film The Witch

10. pintobean's rating of the film The Witch

Every time I watch it gets better. There be evil in the wood!!!

11. sofiazelaya's rating of the film The Witch

sería perfecta si no fuera por el final, siento que no deja nada a la imaginación y contradice algunas cosas que insinúa el resto de la película

12. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film The Witch

How religion and superstition can affect a family. Dark, haunting and at times jaw-dropping. A very different horror movie, but one that does what it does beautifully

13. natsume's rating of the film The Witch

shy terror via puritanical depictions of the historical

14. Scottie Ferguson's rating of the film The Witch

the real witch was the friends we made along the way

15. hexhunk's rating of the film The Witch

Pretty, but hardly innovative. The typical projections about blossoming womanhood as seen by a male director, dressed up by beautiful photography. Has nice moments and lovely tableaux, but, honestly, kind of silly. The sort of film that could impress an audience who don't watch a lot of films.

16. Pango's rating of the film The Witch

Visually stunning debut.

17. nematomaranka's rating of the film The Witch

a good horror movie is made out of cristianity and sexuality.

18. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film The Witch

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Witch

A chilling slow burner of a tale

20. Danielleo's rating of the film The Witch

21. starless's rating of the film The Witch

22. Mugino's rating of the film The Witch

As with Christopher Smith's "Black Death", there is a terrifyingly infinite potential of the unknown borne of ignorance and faith. Whether seen as a feminist parable, a study of puritanical mores, or a group isolation horror, "The Witch" loses its power the moment we see the object of fear, for seeing is believing in a way. To come to our own beliefs without proof would have been a greater test of our faiths.

23. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Witch

Molto fica la parte visiva e il coinvolgimento degli animali

24. Ale/M's rating of the film The Witch