1. Enkiled's rating of the film The Witch

greu când eşti codana familiei

2. Brian Trinh's rating of the film The Witch

The spooky score interweaved with slow long takes captures the horrific atmosphere in which this family self-destructs into inexplicable chaos. A gothic reaction to husky pride and its unconscious consequences.

3. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film The Witch

4. subtonal's rating of the film The Witch

5. ergotismus's rating of the film The Witch

(3.5). I would have preferred longer shots and a different approach to the occult, mainly the devil offering knowledge instead of luxuries, how to survive in the forest, the secrets of death, literacy.

6. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film The Witch

for the first 30 mins, I still had no idea wtf was this all about, yet surprisingly the horror elements in this film are all raw and chilling. Creeped the sht out of me.

7. speedball's rating of the film The Witch

8. David Zimmerman's rating of the film The Witch

9. mpho3's rating of the film The Witch

"While the film may not ultimately be for everyone, it is an undeniably unique cinematic experience that feels authentically archaic in its superstitions, yet modern in its grim implications about oppression, misogyny, and the bitter fruits borne of distrust." - Den of Geek. To this, I would specify "religious zeal" as the specific forms of oppression and misogyny.

10. Scotch's rating of the film The Witch

All the subtlety and feminist goodies were tossed out the window for that silly finale. What I learned: men are bastards, children are annoying af, women who defy societal norms are called witches, but then (spoiler alert) become witches because we all really needed that naked hippie fire dance. I just wish she sang "Defying Gravity" from Wicked as she soared into the trees.

11. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film The Witch

A horror movie treasuring dread and paranoia over excessive blood and gore. It also explores how quickly a family could tear itself apart. Eerie and open to interpretation, definitely one I recommend.

12. muh.'s rating of the film The Witch

Damn you depressing Puritans...

13. allexandra's rating of the film The Witch

14. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Witch

15. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Witch

16. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Witch

3/5 Niente da segnalare oltre alla ottima regia... tutto l'hype che circonda questa pellicola, seppur da profano dell'horror, mi risulta inconcepibile

17. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film The Witch

the last 2 minutes really weren't necessary

18. Tom Cottey's rating of the film The Witch

19. PeterK94's rating of the film The Witch

I’m conflicted by this film. On one hand, I know that a tremendous amount of time and detail must have gone into making it. On the other, the material is so dense that without delving deep into it extensively, there isn’t anything for me. I want to say this is a great film just not one I can enjoy.

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Witch

far more atmospheric compared to a lot of horror films....takes a really simple story line and makes it incredibly creepy.

21. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Witch

Il milionesimo tentativo fallito di dare ad una storia di stregoneria uno spessore narrativo sorprendente ed importante. La strega vive nel bosco, può trasformarsi in una seduttrice, agisce di notte e colpisce prima i bambini che gli adulti, ma, oltre a queste banalità, viene gettato nel pentolone un patto col diavolo, il quale ha le sembianze di, indovinate, un caprone. Nero. Passabile solo a livello tecnico.

22. haugenlars's rating of the film The Witch

23. pintobean's rating of the film The Witch

Every time I watch it gets better. There be evil in the wood!!!

24. sofiazelaya's rating of the film The Witch

sería perfecta si no fuera por el final, siento que no deja nada a la imaginación y contradice algunas cosas que insinúa el resto de la película