1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Witches

Les tranquilles vacances d'un garçon au bord de la mer deviennent un cauchemar lorsqu'il réalise que son hôtel accueille une convention de sorcières ..... Plutôt moyen ! www.cinefiches.com

2. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Witches

3. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Witches

Great except for the ending. They shouldn't have twisted it. It was perfect the way it was written.

4. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Witches

A rather conventional adaptation - for this Director - but generally good fun despite an air of not quite engaging with its subject matter.

5. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Witches

The material is okay. It maintains a basic, effective sense of suspense, and it's grim and creepy for what that's worth. That the movie is so stylistically striking is what really sets it apart from other family films.

6. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film The Witches

3.5...If David Cronenberg made a childrens film...

7. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Witches

8. Samuel Donath's rating of the film The Witches

A throwback to my childhood. At the time this movie both thrilled and scared me.

9. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film The Witches

This was one of my favorites as a kid. After re-watching it recently I feel that I had some problems as a kid. Houston is amazing...love the practical effects!!!

10. nabila_in's rating of the film The Witches

used to gave me nightmares

11. dave gunn's rating of the film The Witches

The most underrated not only of the Henson creations, but of all the Roald Dahl film adaptations. The special effects makeup in this is terrifyingly awesome.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film The Witches

13. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Witches

...Hay tres cosas que pueden remontar tu infancia, el primero son los lugares donde estuviste, segundo es volver a tener en tus manos los juguetes que tuviste y la tercera es recordar las cintas de niño que te hacían soñar, esta película es una de ellas para mi...

14. andretz's rating of the film The Witches

clássico da sessão da tarde

15. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film The Witches

16. Allan's rating of the film The Witches

this film used to scare the absolute shit out of me when I was little haha

17. Bernardo's rating of the film The Witches

I was so fucking scared of this when I was five, I had nightmares

18. El Biffo's rating of the film The Witches

Another creepy children's story from the hate-filled mind of Roald Dahl. Look at the screenshot. Are those testicles on her chin? Click on them and see. Anjelica Huston is just perfect, I think she really must be a witch.

19. A47's rating of the film The Witches

Every single shot incites panic, fear and creates pure terror. This is truly a work of genius. Far too terrifying for children; how was this ever rated 'G'? The script is written for speed and definitely aimed at children, but still has some weak parts (including the ridiculous ending) that keep this from perfection. A masterwork of mise-en-scéne, montage and movement. Remember the girl in the picture. "Grandma!"

20. Vandad's rating of the film The Witches

Scared the bejesus out of me when I was a kid. Anjelica Huston's large ham is still worth a watch, though.

21. revok's rating of the film The Witches

22. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Witches

this used to scare the hell out of me

23. Shiro's rating of the film The Witches

Aaah, muito minha infância esse filme... ADORO! ♥

24. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Witches

a lame ending, but I enjoy the fantasy side, a 6/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/08/26/last-film-i-saw-the-witches/