1. Emily O's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

2. Noëlle's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

Another favourite, even with the terrifying flying monkeys

3. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

my favorite movie. Dorothy and the Witch were both my idols growing up.

4. André Rangel's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

5. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

A film with a very long shadow that summarises pretty much all one needs to know about the Hollywood film factory. In itself, a handsomely mounted production and first rate in nearly every respect.

6. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

Usually I don't do musicals. But this is fine.

7. Vincent T's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

8. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

91/100 (Tekrar izledim, tekrar hayran oldum. Başyapıta saygılarımı sunup, bu filmden 60 yıl sonra çekilipte milletin müthiş bir hayal gücü dediği aslında Wizard of oz'un çalıntısı-saçması olan o overrated Japon animesine de onu sevenlere de ayrı saygılar.

10. Freakyfilm's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

11. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

12. anacecil's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

Divina, la ví cuando era pequeña y mi padre también !! Inolvidable !!!

13. zohen lux's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

THIS WAS MAGICAL!!! but i'm bitter i haven't found my "home" yet so i won't rate it 5 stars

14. Kreg's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

One of those films I can always come back to, nostalgia or no

15. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

16. muh.'s rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

Certain messages of the movie seem slightly wrong when viewing them at a certain age but hey! I will not nitpick.

17. Antoinette A's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

18. João R's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

I did have fun watching this, but what started as a tender and charming tale quickly transformed into a somewhat obnoxious one. Nevertheless, Judy Garland does a wonderful performance throughout!

19. bartkl's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

Being fairly familiar with its story due to references from animated sitcoms and a probable watch during my childhood, I was surprised how much fun of a watch this film was! Such a massive production for its time, in which everything has been carried out to the last detail. A neat score, a beautiful decor and suiting costumes to finish off the style. The lion is a blast, he honestly made me laug out loud sometimes!

20. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

3.5 stars. A little too much mugging for the camera for my tastes, but you could just lick those colours off the screen! And I found the sequence in the poppy field when the snow falls really beautiful. I did wonder why some songs were cut and not others. I could have done without 'If I Were King of the Forest'. The Wicked Witch of the West deserved a song!

21. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

The only movie I've ever seen that justified its use of color.

22. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

The philosophy of this film is a cruel, but realistic metaphor for life. We all wake up wondering where we are? We all put our hopes and dream into this great and power Oz. We meet people along the way of this odyssey (life) who are incomplete and also are looking for this Oz figure to complete us in life. Then we make the cruel realisation that the Oz, is just a man no different that you and me, behind a curtain

23. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

It's the Wizard of Oz! Pretty much perfect story telling which doesn't date, despite already being really old.

24. Elle Johnston's rating of the film The Wizard of Oz

As a child I was terrified of the flying monkeys; as a adult I still am! A true classic and the absolutely beautiful colouring of this film makes it a joy to watch. It just never gets old.

← Previous 1 3 4 5