1. Lucas Soares's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

I think the movie proposes an interesting idea, but it fails when projects a semi positive account of the wall street universe. When you finish the movie, you have a certain desire for the excess that i think was not intended to be produced, but it ends up turning the movie in a slightly propagandistic work. Overall good, but not very good

2. CJ's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

I initially was overwhelmed by the film, and resented it's devotion to capitalism. However upon repeat viewing I understand that my feelings of disgust are geared to look at the kind of society that would allow this to be a pinnacle of success. As well as expressing the emotional and metal toll of excess

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

4. Mafalda Gomes's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

5. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

I recently realised that the only people that truly love this movie are the ones who don't get the point of it. It still looks great, and the dialogue is above average.

6. Gökçe Ergün's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

good movie. but only because goodfellas and casino were great movies, scorsese's just repeating himself with this. fun to watch, a tad long, nothing new.

7. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

8. lidiishere's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

9. João R's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

This is so conflicting since I can't understand why it was so amusing to watch a man bolt other people lives to personal benefit and profit and indulge in a degrading lifestyle of abuse. It's a completely shallow movie but it's a treat to go along.

10. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

11. leopoldpape's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

12. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

A greatly misuderstood and, hence, dismissed film in the film fan communities for being a "celebration" of greed. To those that think so, I'd like to point out that criticism doesn't always need to be expressed in the form of explicit disapproval. That being said, maybe it did trust the audience's intelligence a bit blindly. DiCaprio/Hill is honestly one of my favourite movie duos ever (the quaalude scene!!!).

13. Santiago Roditti's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

14. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

The "energy" and "thrills" (as imagined by certain Kael cryptkeepers) are that of a corpse under electroshock - forced, mindless, yet still irretrievably dead. Scorsese's wall-to-wall familiar schtick is rote and mediocre; the music selection/deployment is particularly poor. And such flop-sweaty, tired "comedy"; Marty knows Fellini and Larry Charles (he was so funny on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"), but nothing rubbed off.

15. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

Nonostante racconti la storia vera di un uomo che ha fregato tutto e tutti, rimane un film geniale. Jordan Belfort interpretato da DiCaprio diventa l'eroe della situazione, un uomo che ammiri per la sua furbizia. E vogliamo parlare di McConaughey che fa la sua "danza del denaro"? Se teniamo conto che è stata improvvisata, porta la scena ad un livello spettacolare. Muoio dal ridere tutte le volte.

16. dordairobert's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

17. rllr's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

If everyone who likes this would disappear in a black hole, the world would probably be a very, very, very cool place to live in. A world where I wouldn't have to deal with people not seeing through this self-gratifying cinema glorifying drugs. Losers. Mingus would have a fit if he knew his music was in this.

18. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

3 jam yang sinting tapi tetap bisa menarik perhatian penonton. Leonardo DiCaprio seperti biasa mengesankan

19. borny21's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

20. Cherry's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

What's the point to make such a film? We all know that, regularly, money and power allow our most basic instincts to tear up the frail veil of 2500 years of civilization. Even Martin Scorsese can't find an ounce of redemptive behaviour or thoughts in Jordan Belfort. Wall Street is cursed. Already forgotten.

22. Strophe's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

This is one of the movies I choose to watch while I am having my 8 hour trips by bus. Easy and chill, and not boring to watch again and again...

23. Sara Sousa's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

2.5 Funny, easy to watch. Not much behind the surface. It's a shame how it glamourizes a man who ruined so many lives.

24. lylatfox's rating of the film The Wolf of Wall Street

1 star for Di Caprio and another for Scorsese for making it watchable for 3 hours. Familiarity breeds contempt in this case = banker culture holds less mystique than the Mafia.