1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Wolfman

Looks familiar, but if I saw it, I forgot most of it. However I still remember the unforgettable rape introduction scene in Terence FISHER's Curse of the Werewolf (how Oliver REED was conceived). == J'en ai un vague souvenir, mais si je l'ai vu, je l'ai oublié ... en revanche je me souviens de la mémorable scène de viol au début de la Nuit du Loup-Garou de Terence FISHER (à l'origine de la conception de Oliver REED).

2. The Cinema Doll's rating of the film The Wolfman

3. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The Wolfman

4. Star Lord's rating of the film The Wolfman

Non un granchè ma nemmeno pessimo.

5. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The Wolfman

6. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Wolfman

Certainly a labor of love. [The Director's Cut]

7. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Wolfman

A terrible remake; a disgrace to Lon Chaney's original performance.

8. maltzsama's rating of the film The Wolfman

9. lauli's rating of the film The Wolfman

Predictable, but there are definitely some redeeming factors, like the music and the cinematography, as Pavel pointed out. I think it does bring the old movie from the 40s up to date, even it abuses bloodshed a little. I just wish Anthony Hopkins would stop making films. As time goes by he just gets worse and worse.

10. Zachary Curl's rating of the film The Wolfman

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Wolfman

12. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film The Wolfman

No.27 - How could a film with so many good actors in it turn out so bad?

13. Sagi Mendel's rating of the film The Wolfman

I realy wanted to see this movie and he is not what i exepted.... The best thing In this movie that I had no idea that Hugo Weaving will be there,It was a nice surprise.

14. pluviosity's rating of the film The Wolfman

I still don't understand how this movie could gone wrong.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film The Wolfman

I expected so less of it that I actually found it surprisingly entertaining, and gorgeously shot. The choice of Rick Baker as make-up artist adds to the film a certain "old-school" horror thrill, which I think was the intention.

16. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Wolfman

They got Del Toro as Werewolf, but they're screwed it! Oh well, at least Hopkins as werewolf is more savage than that Jacob guy at Twilight Saga.

17. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film The Wolfman

My friend woke me up in the middle of the night to see the premiere. He paid my ticket though, but I would paid him anything to get my night back instead of seeing this unbearable wolf-story. I always love Emily Blunt though.

18. Rashed's rating of the film The Wolfman

gayest wolf-on-wolf action of all time.

19. clumsy.cosmos's rating of the film The Wolfman

dreadfully mediocre cinematography and an overbearing, uninspired soundtrack. fail.

20. mjgildea's rating of the film The Wolfman

The Wolfman is a well-intentioned disappointment. The cast was pretty good and the movie itself looked pretty good generally. Unfortunately the need for a back story and some abhorrent CGI (I Am Legend bad CGI) took the whole thing down in the last act. A damn shame because The Wolfman should've been so great. On the plus side the fact that it took place in the Victorian era was a bonus.

21. antler's rating of the film The Wolfman

Well, I'm not a fan of this movie - this is more like an action movie, which is not the direction a creepy horror movie should go...but it scared me sometimes, nevertheless.

22. Kat Matos Fernandez's rating of the film The Wolfman

23. laurabot's rating of the film The Wolfman

Emily Blunt is the best thing about this film.

24. golddust's rating of the film The Wolfman

So long, so boring, so lacking in what made the original monster movies great.