1. Miguel Plante's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Documentaire vraiment pertinent, personnel et valsant entre le rire et le grincement de dents... Une famille obsédée, obsessive, aussi questionnable qu'admirable. Et leur version de Reservoir Dogs est hallucinante.

2. J. O.'s rating of the film The Wolfpack

Points for bringing this story to audiences. No points for the lazy, one-dimensionally upbeat direction of what seems to be a dark and layered tale of abuse and isolation and lies. A total mishandling of the subject matter, and squandering of a fascinating story.

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Wolfpack

A completely bluffing documentary. Not to be missed. Exciting from start to finish. ======= Un documentaire complètement scotchant. A ne rater sous aucun prétexte. Passionnant de bout en bout.

4. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Una storia di una famiglia particolare....

5. Francis Andrew Hudson's rating of the film The Wolfpack

6. salttt's rating of the film The Wolfpack

when i realized it's not fiction i almost peed myself

7. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Wolfpack

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Surreal, bizarre, heartbreaking and incomplete.

9. Loud Rocks's rating of the film The Wolfpack

10. Patrick John's rating of the film The Wolfpack

11. Cosi's rating of the film The Wolfpack

12. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film The Wolfpack

I'm not crazy about the structure of this documentary but I do have to give it to Moselle, she found a great story and knew how to get what she wanted from it, which is the hardest when making a documentary I think.

13. SBERB's rating of the film The Wolfpack

mancano cose di cui si poteva parlare, si limita a ciò che riteneva interessante... quindi funziona

14. James Mackin's rating of the film The Wolfpack

This is a really sweet documentary on cinephilia, so I love it.

15. Aardsy's rating of the film The Wolfpack

16. Material Salva+ion's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Disturbing family story...yet partly close to being the wet fantasy of a hardcore cinephile. This kids grew up as some kind of urban "Tarzans" raised by the movies as their only contact with the world...this is a real testimony on how films can save one's life functioning as a powerful stimulus of imagination and critical thinking...Looks like they ended up just fine. Wouldn't I??

17. The Macho King's rating of the film The Wolfpack

18. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Ein Film, motiviert durch blosses Glück. Regisseurin Crystal Moselle ging die Strasse entlang, als sechs junge Männer mit schwarzen Anzügen und Sonnenbrillen ihr entggegen kamen. Moselle drehte sich instinktiv um und fragte die Sechs nach ihrer Geschichte: Die Angulo Brüder... mehr auf cinegeek.de

19. Ebru Azman's rating of the film The Wolfpack

this movie made me so strange, indescribable feelings. I just worried about their future in the life and then i put on myself in their life, what am i do? i asked myself that question till the end of movie.

20. Rose Sco's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Moselle's involvement is blatant while she acts mostly impersonal. Contrarily, at one point a young man on trial gives her, not us, a searching look. Does he want her reply? To catch sight of himself? He must know what he's giving us. Does she care if we care why he stops just then & watches? She samples the surface of complex, fascinating minds, with the years & future implications barely hinted at in sampling.

21. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Wolfpack

An incredible story undone by faux inspiration and borderline explotitation. There is an innate thrill and joy watching these siblings fall in love with cinema down to their core. It's a testament to power of film and a love letter to cinema. Still, the filmmakers fingers are around the neck of the film too much and end up making their own, leaving the Wolfpack behind.

22. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Wolfpack

I was worried that this would be a crowd-pleasing, documentary lite about movie-loving misfits but was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a lot more going on than I had suspected.

23. Calu.'s rating of the film The Wolfpack

They are very creative! Loved the costumes they make, their love for the movies, the way most of them make their own judgment about everything that happens around and how they started making their own decisions. Good documental, there was something missing tho.

24. Skinnedteen's rating of the film The Wolfpack

Its like a documentary that gives homage to filmmaking!

← Previous 1 3 4