1. carlosleite's rating of the film The Wolverine

The worst movie in the X-men series

2. Tibulle85's rating of the film The Wolverine

Du grand n'importe quoi, mal ficelé et mal foutu, comme 95% de la production super-héroïque actuelle. Un vrai gâchis au vu du potentiel du personnage! (heureusement, James Mangold se rattrapera brillamment dans le film suivant!). Ne pas s'endormir avant la fin quand on regarde ça dans son lit relève de l'exploit.

3. Ryan327's rating of the film The Wolverine

4. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Wolverine

bullet train fight was pretty cool. yukio's hurricanranas were pretty cool. more character cameos would've been pretty cool

5. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Wolverine

This goes completely off the rails in act three and nearly ruins the good time.

6. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Wolverine

Lame. I don't get why it's called the "better" Wolverine movie, the only only good thing about it is the post-credits scene.

7. Druvis's rating of the film The Wolverine

why do I keep watching these

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Wolverine

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Wolverine

10. James Mackin's rating of the film The Wolverine

Better than the other Wolverine movie, but not particularly memorable.

11. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Wolverine

12. Star Lord's rating of the film The Wolverine

Wolverine - L'immortale. Senza dubbio il più brutto film della saga degli X men. Da non rivedere.

13. babycakesromero's rating of the film The Wolverine

maybe if they had sliced nearly an hour out of this film it would have been better but its just a slugfest - by the time the finale comes you are beyond bored...unless you like to see jackman with his top off in which case you will be happy in almost every scene in the movie - its as if he had it put in his contract that he had to be topless in every shot. MIMBOPOWER!

14. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Wolverine

Action movies in general are shit. This one was less-shit than the rest of the franchise so far. Next up, Days Of Future Past! Almost finishing the franchise.

15. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film The Wolverine

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

16. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Wolverine

5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Rt

17. Whiskiono's rating of the film The Wolverine

I love the Japanese elements.

18. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film The Wolverine

As wolverine, Logan questions the meaning of life: why he never gets to become old and die. Set in Japan during Nagasaki bombing to the present day with stylish sword fighting. Jackman is cool.

19. Lthm2's rating of the film The Wolverine

Wolverine is a nauseous bad character, without any substance (a dead girlfriend doesn't qualify as a trait, more as a bio, especially if it's supposed to take a hexalogy). Robert Downey Jr is everything Jackman isn't despite his fantastic human persona. This film is (to quote another reviewer) 'Way too serious for a movie this stupid'. It is poorly written, too long, overdramatic and pointless.

20. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The Wolverine

Enjoyed this alot better than the first one. Enjoyed the japanese element of the film

21. Keldon's rating of the film The Wolverine

I enjoyed the female warrior dressed like Ronald McDonald.

22. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film The Wolverine

23. eveningflares's rating of the film The Wolverine

"I'm your bodyguard." I gotta say she was my main reason for watching this and the movie wasn't that great, but she was awesome.

24. J. O.'s rating of the film The Wolverine

Surprisingly entertaining! A real return to form for the shoddy-as-of-late franchise - complete with a ferociously vengeful Wolverine and great, ultra-long action sequences. The colourful Japanese setting was fantastic too, as it added a calmness to the story and allowed for some truly beautiful camera work. All in all, thoroughly worthwhile for fans of Wolverine - though non-essential viewing for most.

← Previous 1 3 4