1. ammar's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

2. Thomas's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

3. Victor-André's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

Love it or hate it. There's no third option here. I didn't read the Douglas Kennedy novel this movie was based on and I'm not going to now. Already forgotten.

5. Alberto Mangiapane's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

I've seen many films like this. However, it is a challenging piece of work. Nice performance of Hawke.

6. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

Not sure about this one... Ethan Hawke plays an American writer lost in Paris trying to reconnect with his daughter, highly vulnerable and sensitive, rejected by his ex-wife. The characters are colourful and it is nice to see an unglamourous Paris depicted on the rough side. However, the film was a bit too slow, too grim and the woman in the fifth a bit too 'femme fatale' and mysterious. Slightly disappointing...

7. Westley's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

A fine psychological drama. Very nicely constructed. However, don't expect anything particularly unique. We've seen lots of movies like this before.

8. Natasha Strungis's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

9. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

Finally a genuinly intriguing art thriller with great performances. The story is hard to follow at times but that is the movie's strongest point. It demands your attention and deductive prowess to figure everything out. I'm still not sure I have a full grasp on the plot but I reallt like movies that are challenging. I'll be picking up the blu ray at once an delve into the mystery once again.

10. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

A bit of Polanski. A dash of Carrere. Auster too, why not? Brilliant.

11. Adam Cross's rating of the film The Woman in the Fifth

I watched this film basically because I couldn’t sleep and there wasn’t much else to do at 3am this morning. I was pleasantly surprised! The best piece of work that Ethan Hawke has done since Gattaca and overall a lovely little film from Pawlikowski showcasing the lesser seen Parisian sights.