1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

2. Божидар Кирилов's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

Slow and thoughtful engagement visual masterpiece!

3. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

My second and final Lav Diaz, as I'm giving up on him. Excuse me for loving cinema and not appreciating cheap wanna-be attempts at filmmaking. It truly is so unpretentious that it's underwhelming. I hope he tries something worldly different someday, not just different for a third world's every day.

4. Pill Yun's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

Powerful political message, breathtaking slanted frames. Lav Diaz is a protester with a camera. I cried uncontrollably.

5. Videograms's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

Absolutely spellbinding. Lav Diaz has honed in on his style/craft and created a film that explores timeless themes and critiques. Caught this at FICCI in Colombia and recommend everyone to see it by any means necessary.

6. Levi Miah's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

Diaz's grayscale cinematography is pushed to the limits in this bleak, subtle thriller, manipulating darkness and light to extraordinary effect. At points, nearly the entire composition is in complete darkness, save for backlights on a nose or knee; regularly the whole frame is exposed correctly and the faces are blank. Light and shadow battle - for Diaz, in the image, for his characters, within themselves.

7. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

My first Lav Diaz film, and I absolutely loved it!

8. FISCHER's rating of the film The Woman Who Left

D'une perception beaucoup moins hypnotique que bien des œuvres précédentes du cinéaste, essentiellement à cause d'un écourtement drastique des plans, pour lui permettre de rentrer dans le créneau d'une classique distribution en salles(?), cette nouvelle réalisation qui s'appesantit plus sur les personnages et leur histoire, n'en est pas moins séduisante et souveraine dans son opiniâtre narration. www.cinefiches.com

9. Tiba Hobus's rating of the film The Woman Who Left