1. BLP's rating of the film The Woodsman

Um "character development" um pouco forçado mas boas performances de Kevin Bacon e Mos Def.

2. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film The Woodsman

Somewhat brave attempt, but it all resolves a bit too neatly.

3. Kieran Charnock's rating of the film The Woodsman

Biased on this one. As I feel I inexplicably drawn to this exploration: What makes a monster? I love this film but I feel they could have explored the first half a lot more. Or perhaps they should have started halfway through. Beginning dragged. Middle fizzled nicely. Ending caught fire. Fuck yeah. Great film. Recommend to everyone. + Great performance by Mos Def.

4. Tigrão's rating of the film The Woodsman

Wonderful film and stunning performance for an extremely uncomfortable and taboo subject. "The Woodsman" is a film that should be seen.

5. film_lies101's rating of the film The Woodsman

6. Roman Horner's rating of the film The Woodsman

Does that count as an official reason to worship Kevin Bacon?

7. Henrik Schunk's rating of the film The Woodsman

A tour de (silent) force by Bacon. Should one make films about this ? I am not sure, but I know I did enjoy this a lot. What a fantastic performance by Bacon and the direction hit the right tone with this toxic topic.

8. Kays Vanderest's rating of the film The Woodsman

Rewatched this day for the first time since my initial viewing in 2006. A truly powerful, effecting and uncomfortable film. Highly recommended.

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Woodsman

Stellar, unsung performance by Kevin Bacon. Disturbing story and taken in very good context. Made the pedophile a human being rather than a monster.

10. Y . K . H's rating of the film The Woodsman

+5 Points for Kevins acting. Terrific.

11. Mugino's rating of the film The Woodsman

The revelation in the park near the end may be improbable, but it's a heart-breaking moment of lucidity that made the film for me. Kevin Bacon's performance is tightly controlled yet so revealing and brave.

12. JuanMiguel's rating of the film The Woodsman

13. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film The Woodsman

Severely underrated. I assume the fact that Kevin Bacon is in this is the reason it has been avoided.