1. Burcu Soygüzeloğlu's rating of the film The Words

this film could've been much much better without those Dennis Quaid and Olivia Wilde lame flirtation scenes.

2. Paolo Utili's rating of the film The Words

3. Mark Tallo's rating of the film The Words

4. Maria Claudia's rating of the film The Words

5. @frassivan's rating of the film The Words

really good premises but.. at 01:02:30 the whole thing starts falling apart like a melting iceberg

6. d'martha's rating of the film The Words

a good story in a bad story in another bad story...and in another..wrapped up in the worst acting.

7. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Words

...Las palabras justo como el viento aunque estén dentro de nosotros, otros pueden convertir en sus dueños.. (Good Movie)

8. Jayc's rating of the film The Words

Don't know why, but I realy realy love this film!

9. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film The Words

A beautiful examination of the struggles of the creative process, the desire to make something great, and the pain involved in translating life to art. The presentation is fantastic, as the story unfolds slowly and thoughtfully but never feels like it drags, and ultimately opens up to have deeper relevance.

10. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film The Words

Like simple version of Cloud Atlas, but this is a deep story for writers.

11. msmichel's rating of the film The Words

Why some films fail to find an audience is just one of those mysteries. Romantic dreck like 'The Vow' or 'The Notebook' can be monster hits but smaller films like this or 'Salt of the Sea' just disappear or fade away. A three tier script that is brought to life by strong performances by Cooper, Saldana and especially Ben Barnes. Quaid/Wilde dynamic fails but other two tiers quite strong. Score a little overbearing.

12. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Words

13. Elayla's rating of the film The Words

Ah, the voice of Jeremy Irons - the only thing that got me through this film.

14. rosa's rating of the film The Words

cinematography was good. Otherwise pathetic. Zero words.

15. J. O.'s rating of the film The Words

Although predictable, uninspiring, and aggravatingly tame it still possessed enough story to keep me engaged. A story about a man telling a story about a man who plagiarized a story about a man - does that sound intriguing to you? The premise is far more complicated than any moment throughout the entirely film. At least Jeremy Irons was okay.

16. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Words

Somewhere between Morvern Callar and Secret Window.

17. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film The Words

18. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Words

Godawful. Excruciating. Boring. I'm sure there are more words, but like this movie, I don't care.

19. eek's rating of the film The Words

20. Barbara Giambartolomei's rating of the film The Words

to americans writing novels or writing poetry is a very serious thing. Unlucky, all the good intentions fall in a serie of cliches. But the film is nice. I'd like to see the same story with italian writers. Probably no one with the sense of guiltness of the poor Rory Jensen!

21. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Words

22. Addy's rating of the film The Words

"We all make choices in life. The hard thing is to live with them." Nice film,

23. Natália M.'s rating of the film The Words

Expected a little more but I was just delighted to see Bradley Cooper acting once more. And Jeremy Irons is always great.

24. vordven's rating of the film The Words