1. Dimpfelmoser66's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

It's not a bad movie but I found it too predictable and full of tacky music and stereotypes. Like it's the simple things in life that matter, everyone in a position of authority is mean and evil, Bulgaria is very idyllic, Germany is a shithole. You get the picture. Acting, directing, camerawork is average at best, but the real mediocrity lies in the script, as there is never any real conflict between the two chaps.

2. Niko's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

3. Victoria L.'s rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

Made an honest effort not to get emotional while watching this, but balcan films have that aura about them...you cannot quite escape.

4. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

5. fkaymak's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

6. Magda's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

I saw this movie at the Romanian International Film Festival, in Bucharest. Must admit that I've never seen bulgarian movies before, but this one was kind of good. Sometimes funny, sometimes serious and sad..well at the end, everyone clapped and had a big smile on their faces. I guess this says it all.

7. -Firebird's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

A film without centre and focus. Wow, it was so unbelievably overestimated in Bulgaria that I expected far too much... But it turned out to be rather unconvincing in terms of story and psychology of characters. It was quite politically tendentious as well. It was also unpleasant hearing the two main protagonists speaking Bulgarian so poorly.. These are undoubtedly nice Serbian actors though

8. yara's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

i loved the music at the ending

9. chanandre's rating of the film The World is Big and Salvation Lurks Around the Corner

Nice little movie. It was my first bulgarian film. I was excited about it. Was a little like Amélie, the sequel. The soundtrack, the childhood memories, etc. Very endearing, shed a couple of tears...very nice film indeed.