1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The World, the Flesh and the Devil

Anticipation, sci-fi post-apocalyptical setting to serve a moral and socio-political cause against racial segregation in the US 50s. The "last man on earth" atmosphere easily encourages the antagonism between the lost and wandering characters. A message of peace and tolerance which reaches its goal...the happy ending is a bit too predictable (or angelic contrary to the painful reality) but nice movie in the genre.

2. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film The World, the Flesh and the Devil

Touching when viewed through my own lens of tech era loneliness in NYC. I love how the characters roleplay normal humanity w/one another & inanimate objects, how the importance of morals are interrogated (those conversations on libraries & future generations) & how the commentary on violence comes full-circle. I hope the my city's inevitable post-apocalyptic state comes with such lovely, polyamorous undertones.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film The World, the Flesh and the Devil

Walking around OMEGA MAN style is always fun.

4. Joel's rating of the film The World, the Flesh and the Devil

Great science fiction helps one to encounter yourself more deeply in a foreign setting. I was disoriented at first, but then found the story deeply charming, gearing up for the challenge of the climax. A fascinating film to look at from the modern time, handling the concepts of racism in a world without populace. Also. I new love for Belafonte.

5. 849025's rating of the film The World, the Flesh and the Devil