1. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film The World's End

So these 5 guys are "facing 40"? Well, none of them looks a day under 53. It's hard to know where exactly it starts to crumble, but I guess one is never prepared to accept anything in this film since it's impossible to believe or understand these characters. It's downhill from the credits on.

2. Basim Qureshi's rating of the film The World's End

a very good watch.. but not quite Simon Pegg's best work. (i.e hot fuzz, etc.)

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film The World's End

Maybe not as powerful as SHAUN OF THE DEAD or HOT FUZZ. But THE WORLD'S END still offered you plenty of excitements. This final entry of Cornetto Trilogy is funny, exciting, cheerful, and amazing. Director Edgar Wright knew how to close this trilogy with a proper movie. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost succeed to prove that they are a perfect dynamic duo. I must admit this movie not so memorable like two previous movies...

4. Schumeila's rating of the film The World's End

5. Mugino's rating of the film The World's End

There are times when I think trailers and reviews are antithetical to one's enjoyment of cinema and this is one of them. I went in a blank slate and mourn the fact I can never experience it like that again. Wright and Pegg's gleeful nihilism is richly delightful, like a grenade stuffed in a Black Forest gateau.

6. Carolina Frade's rating of the film The World's End

I feel like I could watch Simon Pegg and Nick Frost do pretty much anything anywhere and I'd be down to thoroughly keep watching

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The World's End

5.2/10, my view: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2Qy

8. abyantama's rating of the film The World's End

9. Star Lord's rating of the film The World's End

Simpatico, divertente e trama discreta.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The World's End

The problem is that you can see Pegg sweating. He's trying to carry the film when he's got a great set of supporting characters. Should have been more of an ensemble. Nice to see him still jumping fences.

11. Luca Soldati's rating of the film The World's End

La pellicola scorre benissimo e appassiona molto. Ritmo eccellente. Molte citazioni ai classici di fantascienza usate per valorizzare la trama. Finale veramente ben fatto e geniale. Ottime scene comiche, mai sottotono.La regia gestisce tutto con maestria e un ottimo stile.Montaggio ottimo. Effetti speciali ben fatti e bei dialoghi.Interessante riflessione sul passaggio all'età adulta e sull'indottrinamento dei popoli

12. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film The World's End

Simon Pegg wants to be John Cusack and ruins it for everyone.

13. merriell's rating of the film The World's End

Get back in your rocket, and fuck off back to Legoland, you cunts!

14. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The World's End

Some of the recent best action directing in western film punches up this story about addiction-enabled nostalgia gone awry.

15. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The World's End

16. James Mackin's rating of the film The World's End

Simon Pegg and Nick Frost switch character types, and it works.

17. Lutka's rating of the film The World's End

18. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The World's End

19. MIRZBOW's rating of the film The World's End

Edgar Wright take Primal Scream's Loaded into the next level.

20. andretz's rating of the film The World's End

21. Thomas's rating of the film The World's End

Some funny moments but the narrative wears thin.

22. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The World's End

Hilarante, divertida, cargada de humor; una paródica, bizarra, apocalíptica, y -en más de un sentido- "embriagante", mezcla de ciencia ficción y comedia. Edgar Wright cierra su trilogía "Cornetto" de una forma genial, con unos espléndidos Simon Pegg y Nick Frost.

23. João Rocha's rating of the film The World's End

One of the best in the Cornetto trilogy. "We'll always have the disableds"

24. f-nanda's rating of the film The World's End

"OMG! I'm so cute!" Last drunk dialogues are awesome! And what do you wanna do? "We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. I wanna get drunk!" I wanna get drunk too.