1. FISCHER's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

On est fort éloigné du bonheur de certains épisodes de la fameuse série télévisée, dans cette médiocre pochade qui transpire l'insipide melting-pot doublé d'une cruelle arnaque cinématographique, commis par un vague tâcheron yankee... www.cinefiches.com

2. Tuna's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

Can't believe I did not rate this earlier. I love The X Files in every shape & form and this film is no exception

3. André Vieira's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

I really don't understand why this movie was so panned by critics. It's an hidden gem for fans of this genre and the television series. Simply put, this is one of the best TV to cinema adaptations I've ever seen.

4. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

5. bencor's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

Soul Coughing- Unmarked Helicoptershttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdPhpjLQOlQ

6. Igor Ramos's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

As a die-hard fan of the X-Files I really liked this film, it's like a grand-scale 120-minute episode of the show. It ties in nicely with the end of season 5 and the beginning of season 6, but I think it also works nicely as a stand-alone sci-fi flick.

7. Nejishiki's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

Not even good enough for background noise. Very disappointing.

8. Troy Savory's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

I quite enjoyed this, it isn't for everyone though.

9. NoOneJones's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

Makes sense of all the loose end weirdness that the preceding five seasons set up. Definitely not for everyone, but I'm not everyone, I'm an X-Files fan.

10. domina vegrandis's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

I've heard people describe this movie as just one long X-Files episode. That's okay with me. Though, television is certainly the better medium for the X-Files.

11. Mark Garrett's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

The 1990's embodied in a film. The suits, the skies, and the sudden realization of the level of civilization seen through the wrong end of a binocular

12. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

Yes, it is a longer episode of the show, but as a huge fan of The X-Files, what an episode it is! I love the widescreen compositions; the show always had a cinematic flair, and it's rare to see a film of this type be so artfully done, but what a joy it is!

13. Tara Violet's rating of the film The X-Files: Fight the Future

so it's not an incredible film really and has its flaws but as I'm a fan of the series, it's very enjoyable and was in my eyes, still quite good. it does feel like an elongated episode of the show but I don't object to that strongly. the chemistry between Scully and Mulder was especially well-done, I almost think that that itself was stronger than the plot itself