1. maninthemirror's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

The axing was a bit over the top, but all in all the best S. Korean film I have seen for some time. Reminded me how great the story-telling can be. I would love to see more from this director - The Chaser and The Yellow Sea are quite strong first films for him.

2. Daniel Montiel's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

I think this one needed a little bit of restrain by the final 15 minutes, the over the top violence presented as and in action sequences diminished the dramatic effect of the story, something that The Chaser, although very violent as well, was able to balance. Very very engaging though and with some incredibly tense set pieces.

3. willythesalesman's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

although I loved the Chaser, this movie is an overkill in every way.

4. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

An epic Korean thriller that goes right up there with Oldboy and A Bittersweet Life.

5. filipequintans's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

A classy bloodbath (if it's possible to call it so). Great film.

6. catch_33's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

Check out our Podcast review of The Yellow Sea here: http://www.lastpictureshowpodcast.com/2011/12/episode-33-yellow-sea-el-camino-catch.html

7. Cinematic's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

I saw the 156 minutes version, and it's one of those rare cases where a well done shorter cut could improve the flaws and sharpen the whole movie. Anyway, it's better than The Chaser.

8. FILMSICK's rating of the film The Yellow Sea

i really likes the hoplessness of the main character very much.

1 3 Next →