1. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Young Lions

Classic adaptation of a classic novel. Not much to say about it, you have to watch it once in your life and you'll forget it very quickly because there isn't a single scene here worthy to stay in Movie History. Good if not great actors though. Blonde Brando, Lee Van Cleef, gorgeous Hope Lange and Montgomery -Rocky- Clift. Almost already forgotten.

2. Matt Rolls's rating of the film The Young Lions

Montgomery Clift is probably the greatest actor that has ever lived. And still Maximilian Schell threatens to steal the show. Brando muddles through.

3. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Young Lions

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Young Lions

One of the first "classic" films I saw, think I was 7 or 8 at the time. I remember it being pretty good but its been years. Need to watch it again

5. twistedthursday's rating of the film The Young Lions

I didn't know that the film was that long with quite a slow development as well. That took me out of the film every once in a while. Also, I thought Monty and Marlon would be head-to-head, but I guess sometimes you don't get what you want. Highlights: Dino is so attractive in this film; Blond Marlon is funny; MONTY'S CHARACTER ENDS THE FILM HAPPY.