1. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film The Young Pope

Innovative, thought provoking, and a very skillful use of comedy.

2. Elena's rating of the film The Young Pope

Cherry Coke Zero for breakfast, The Sound playing in the background

3. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film The Young Pope

4. FCC 86's rating of the film The Young Pope

"In the end, my love, we have no choice. We have to find"

5. olívia,'s rating of the film The Young Pope

nem sabia que se podia gostar tanto do jude law

6. AliceR's rating of the film The Young Pope

7. mrpasquali's rating of the film The Young Pope

A marvelous exploration about loneliness, belief, faith (that amazing lie operating in many of us) and the lack of it. Cinematography is perfect, the script smart and Law and Keaton interpretations moderately brilliant.

8. mávros skýlos's rating of the film The Young Pope

9. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Young Pope

Ambitious television to be sure and Jude Law is great (why No Emmy nomination?) but I am conflicted by the overwhelming fact that this complex character deserves a 2nd draft in the screenplay dept. regarding what emerges storywise (especially in the last few episodes).Satisfying overall but it feels unfocused in the middle and Diane Keaton's part was underused although she was great given what she had to work with.

10. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Young Pope

This is cinema on highest level! Terrific, wonderful cast, without exception. Stunning camera. Exquisite set-up with enormous attention to detail. The story & storytelling is fabulous. Masterfully directed. Never boring, always entertaining; a delight. Paolo Sorrentino & Jude Law are an awesome combination. Masterpiece. I love it.

11. ninchok's rating of the film The Young Pope

July 4: I haven't finished it yet, but everything else I do apart from watching these series is done with the thought of finally going back to it. Not mentioning, that on finishing each episode I want to rewatch it until I no longer like it (which is practically impossible for a Sorrentino film). July 5: I believe films, books, paintings and other forms of art have to have love as their basis (this one does).

12. mimivulturul's rating of the film The Young Pope

13. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Young Pope

14. dunjatello's rating of the film The Young Pope

15. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Young Pope

This should give you an idea of what the Catholic Church was like at various points in history. The most unfortunate aspect of this evil pope is his power to work miracles, as if God was approving his behavior. It's a good illustration of "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." I realize it's a provocation, but I have no interest in seeing him again.

16. Marta Alonso's rating of the film The Young Pope

17. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Young Pope

18. Alex Mitici's rating of the film The Young Pope

telenovelă cu popa prostu + nişte sorrentino da prea puţin + cangur 2 steluţe ca la mort amin

19. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Young Pope

PURE SORRENTINO. I love you Jude, even when you're the pope.

20. Silvoieski's rating of the film The Young Pope

Wow, it's like House of Cards, but instead of Washington it's the Vatican.

21. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Young Pope

The Young Pope from start to finish is nothing short of a Kafkaesque masterpiece. There is so much dynamism within the psyche of Jude Law's Pope Pius XIII--he's the kind of character that grabs your attention and doesn't let go. Every shot, every word that is spoken is so deliberate and purposeful; and the ending is incredibly ambiguous and beautiful. Sorrentino is a master.

22. melly's rating of the film The Young Pope

Much like Catholicism, The Young Pope is an rich but acquired taste that may be dull to some, but a glorious, religious experience to others. One of the few, if only, TV shows that I have enjoyed due to its artistic surreality and (pseudo?) theological/philosophical merit, rather than its narrative, themes, or characters. I look forward to experiencing the next season--but I could care less about "what happens next".

23. Ramona Arsene's rating of the film The Young Pope

24. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film The Young Pope

"Esther, I love God because it is so painful to love human beings. I love a God that never leaves me. God, the absence of God, always reassuring and definitive. I am a priest, I have renounced my fellow man, my fellow women,because I don’t want to suffer,because I’m incapable of withstanding the heartbreak of love. It would be wonderful to love you the way you want to be loved, but it’s not possible. "