1. McMurphy's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

2. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

I expected more animals/ jessica chastain interacting w/ them, war crimes against animals interested me more I guess..

3. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

First part of the movie was very solid but in time things slowly fell apart and in the end i realised that a big opportunity for greatness was missed by so close. Definitely Chastain couldn't sustain the whole movie with her character/acting and a second experienced actor would have been a great asset...i don't count Bruh. I wanted more emotion/drama but sometimes,for long periods that were absent. 7.5/10

4. IKB 191's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

5. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

6. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

When can Daniel Bruhl go back to playing non nazis?

7. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

Thoughtful account but I felt they missed a big opportunity to communicate something profound by just focusing on the animals but instead it becomes just a plot device to tell a realistic story about gentiles hiding Jews which has been done many times before.

8. msmichel's rating of the film The Zookeeper's Wife

Serviceable story derived from the non-fiction book by Diane Ackerman adapted by writer Angela Workman. As a vehicle for Jessica Chastain it works but it lacks any ingredient that would make it special over countless WWII films before it. The Niki Caro of 'Whale Rider' and even 'North Country' seems to be long gone.