1. Thomas Henry Gould's rating of the film Theater of Blood

2. Tadzio Bonaparte's rating of the film Theater of Blood

3. JackButcher's rating of the film Theater of Blood

Very enjoyable campy horror with Vincent Price

4. msmichel's rating of the film Theater of Blood

Grand guignol tale that dares tackle a shakespearean serial killer acted with great gusto by Vincent Price. Idea becomes stale after awhile with Price having much more fun than the audience is. Some inventitive murders with special kudos to the Titus Andronicus inspired expiry of Robert Morley and the 'House of Wax' reference in the final scenes. Some films date well and others.....perhaps not so much.

5. Greg S.'s rating of the film Theater of Blood

The film gets a little episodic but each murder sequence is so whimsical I was constantly entertained. The murders have a ritualistic Polanski vibe, much of it comes off more weird than outright horrifying. Many of critics are cliched but Price's relationship with his daughter is actually nicely done and really the film's finest homage to Shakespeare. I wonder how much of the character Price identified with.

6. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Theater of Blood

Lazy screenwriting disguised by it's oh-look-it's-serial-killer-with-Shakespearean-method! so that it'd appeared to be different.

7. SALESK's rating of the film Theater of Blood

Price's most gloriously hammy performance (and that is saying something). The glee with which the film and its players enact each gruesome, gushing Bard-inspired murder scene is delightfully infectious. Pure camp and guts--and Diana Rigg!

8. Tom Barnard's rating of the film Theater of Blood

Wittier (and more thought-out) than you'd expect. Vincent Price shines, and the deaths are surprisingly gruesome. I even have a feeling Shakespeare would approve.

9. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Theater of Blood

Bad for your teeth but nevertheless a camp diversion to relish full of ludicrous death scenarios and fruity cameos jostling for position. Despite the competition, Price rides it out with sneering aplomb. Daft but good fun.

10. Spencer Draper's rating of the film Theater of Blood

YES!!! This is Price's best film and one of the most enjoyably dry horror films ever made. It plays much better than both Phibes films.

11. Bijoux Alexanderplatz's rating of the film Theater of Blood

I submitted this film, because it's one of my all-time favorite horror films.

12. kubrickhouse's rating of the film Theater of Blood

The legendary horror icon Vincent Price at his most deliciously entertaining (well, this and his dope rhyming contributions to The Hilarious House of Frightenstein). I think Mr. Price even went on record as saying that this role was the best time he ever had while acting in front of the movie cameras (and it clearly shows).