1. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Them!

Probably the best Atomic Age horror film.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Them!

Un des fleurons du cinéma fantastique qui reste une oeuvre grave et profonde sur l'évident danger des possibles mutations radioactives... www.cinefiches.com

3. SpacePirate's rating of the film Them!

Killer opening, prime 50s sci fi here. How any sci fi fan could watch this and not be blown away is hard for me to fathom.

4. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film Them!

7 - I went into this expecting a schlocky B-movie, but it turned out to be a very well put-together monster flick with some really charming (and, in one occasion, actually creepy) effects that have held up remarkably well despite the film being over 60 years old. Has just the right amount of cheese.

5. msmichel's rating of the film Them!

Great fifties atomic age mutant bug movie. The giant ant effects (Oscar nominated) stand up pretty well when not in closeup and the films serious tone works well in its favour. Casting is quite good with some early turns from familiar faces.

6. bulgrin's rating of the film Them!

The start is great, and the rest is still nice entertainment.

7. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Them!

Entretenido serie B sobre un llamado a la consciencia de los usos nucleares. Lo ideal hubiera sido un incesante enfrentamiento contra las hormigas mutantes. Reducir, por ejemplo, las secuencias sobre testigos que de paso van dando señas del circuito de la invasión, algo que en cierta forma corta la línea de acción o suspenso.

8. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Them!

The ants (despite them being dated) are great when they show up and the opening of the movie is great, but it starts to drag in the middle.

9. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Them!

Better than what I expected, especially first half an hour.

10. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Them!

Link to a review - http://mubi.com/lists/halloween-31-for-31-2012-edition

11. Scotch's rating of the film Them!

Along with Forbidden Planet, half of me wishes there was a lower bugget and that hand puppets were involved. Otherwise, I am kind of in love with the stereotypical depictions of Los Angeles (corruption, urban desolation and sin sin sin!) and the anti-nuclear weapons message (oh, the 50s). Also, the ants continue to be genuinely creepy. Their damn cry/scream/call noise gives me chills...

12. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Them!

Cheesy, but not a self-parody, this is one of the better 50's sci-fi films. Edmund Gwenn gives a great performance.

13. Christofer Pierson's rating of the film Them!

The first half hour is appropriately creepy, before the film turns into standard 1950s cold war paranoia. Very interesting in that light, too. But the opening is brilliantly chilling.

14. Nosada's rating of the film Them!

8/10. Surprisingly dark with some great action sequences. I can see the influence this had on future sci-fi/horror films like Alien and Starship Troopers.

15. Dr.Psychedelic's rating of the film Them!

Giant Bugs will rule the world!!!