1. abyantama's rating of the film Them

2. Balthaz21's rating of the film Them

3. le Gars's rating of the film Them

4. Arisu's rating of the film Them

the most boring film i have ever watched

5. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Them

6. JackButcher's rating of the film Them

Had a few tense moments but overall failed to deliver any real impact and was ultimately forgettable.

7. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film Them

I'm gonna be honest with you: I only watched the first scene.

8. Aydin KhaliliK's rating of the film Them

Ils ne voulaient pas jouer avec nous

9. Íris Jordão's rating of the film Them

The true story behind this movie is creepy and weird, so is very disappointing to see such a poor film.

10. sebekk's rating of the film Them

Shhhh, listen ... They're everywhere

11. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Them

Never had my 77 minutes of my life been wasted by a movie.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Them

No frills horror film from first time directors delivers some relentless thrills for its first two thirds but winds up just another empty exercise in "the kids aren't alright" kind of vein. Olivia Bonamy quite effective though.

13. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Them

14. Ryan Clark's rating of the film Them

Better than The Strangers, but only slightly. I can deal with the lack of a story in most cases, but I find it impossible to care about characters when I'm given little to no information about them. It just puts me to sleep. Also, the film is shot on a standard definition video camera so it looks really cheap. Very little of interest in this one.

15. Movie Blabber's rating of the film Them

Barebones and with little rewatch value, but very effective and smart.

16. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Them

the movie started bugging, it was pretty boring & it ended disappointing...

17. Sergio Santiago's rating of the film Them

18. Legend Logsdon's rating of the film Them

I actually enjoyed this movie. The way it was set-up was great with the couple being thrown into this crazy situation together instead of having the first half of the movie being all about one of them being stubborn and not believing the other. The twist was excellent, I definitely was not expecting it and I like how it was revealed at the end, especially what the weird noise was that was heard throughout the movie.

19. Dave D's rating of the film Them

Eu ia dar 3 estrelas, pq o filme é tenso e tals, mas se construiu em cima de uma premissa q quanto mais penso, mais parece inverossímil.

20. Marcus Killerby's rating of the film Them

Looks like the director watched funny games, missed the point and tried to do a version of it himself.

21. Catherine's rating of the film Them

Quite cliched, the phone ringing, electricity going off, missing dog etc, but entertaining all the same. Nice cinematography.

22. Cimino!'s rating of the film Them

Exceptionally good: miraculously light (for a french film) on socio/psychological "subtitles": the kids act like they come out of nowhere, just like the thugs in Carpenter's Assault.

23. Lee Bullitt's rating of the film Them

ca va, i suppose. I didn't really get why the kids wanted to "play" with them. I guess the director just expects the audience to take it as what it was and not ask any questions, but uh, that's not what I want to deal with.

24. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Them

Mediocre horror film from France runs barely 80 minutes, but feels excruciatingly long. It plods through lengthy suspense scenes that try to draw out the tension far longer than it can sustain, and once the action finally does pick up, the characters are so shallow and the set-up so bland, you don't even care. Instantly forgettable.