1. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Teorema

2. lemonish5's rating of the film Teorema

A forceful, urgent confrontation with Desire.

3. jonijtr's rating of the film Teorema

he got that big dick energy

4. angeldromero's rating of the film Teorema

Does the enslaved mind crave liberation or does it fear and despise it? Would insanity or suicide be preferable to full knowledge of self?

5. Mat Thias's rating of the film Teorema

although (or because) it offers a striking commentary on it's time, it aged pretty badly. probably fell victim to the canon: a film too important for its own good

6. lbunuel's rating of the film Teorema

Lesser filmmakers saw, in the implosion of the bourgeoisie, either a contamination of nihilism or a textbook Marxist revolution. Pasolini, like Buñuel, saw a religious exegesis. Rarely has the cinematic form reached this high, where social dialectics and spirituality blend so seamlessly. Theorem still manages to shock - not because of its violence, but because of its wonder.

7. Erik F.'s rating of the film Teorema

Provocative and mystifying.

8. Seesaw's rating of the film Teorema

Empty frames, filled with square of senses, waste land. Light through the clouds caresses over the land leaving no marks of evidence. Nothingness and life, woe and love. All is in the screen.

9. Anca.'s rating of the film Teorema

looks good but it just doesn't do it for me

10. B o g d a n's rating of the film Teorema

11. malbrown2's rating of the film Teorema

So much to say and so few spaces allowed. Mozart Requiem is a great piece of music. . once. Constant traffic noise in the background. . or is it the wind ? Bird calls don’t reflect the habitat. Acting . . . “sigh” Photography surprisingly good. Sooooo long. Even half a bottle of wine didn’t help. But Such an interesting story. Responses to “him” fascinating. 1968 and this movie must have been significant. Love it.

12. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Teorema

Probably the greatest "people come into your life for a reason" movie. Also my favorite Pasolini? I won't say it's accessible, but I will say there are a lot hot men.

13. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film Teorema

"You're not destroying anything I had before, except my chaste bourgeois reputation. What do I care? But what you yourself gave me...love in my empty life...by leaving me, you're completely destroying."

14. captainfez's rating of the film Teorema

I'm pretty sure that's not how burial works.

15. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film Teorema

16. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Teorema

17. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Teorema

Teorema was Pasolini’s first film overtly depicting sexuality including bisexuality. The plot is about a handsome stranger seducing an entire household including its cleaning lady and they all fall maddeningly in love with him. Besides the boldness and originality, it’s a really enjoyable film that shows the lighter side to Pasolini.

18. alina.'s rating of the film Teorema

He just went naked to seduce God or he just crave liberation.

19. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Teorema

Beyond words, beyond poetry, a young man stares.

20. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Teorema

21. Pierre.F's rating of the film Teorema

Un film génial qui prend radicalement le parti de l'image au mépris de la constitution des personnages et de la fiction. A travers la critique de la société bourgeoise de Milan, Pasolini interroge notre rapport au désir et au mythe. Images inoubliables à la fin du père qui marche, nu, dans le désert et qui apparaît comme une figure à la fois christique et tragique.

22. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Teorema

Той крик в кінці фільму як водою крижаною обілляв.

23. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Teorema

New item added to my bucket list: must run nude in the ashes of Mount Etna.

24. FISCHER's rating of the film Teorema

Superbe film-parabole qui scandalisa certains culs bénits et autres teigneux bien-pensants de l'époque et qui reste, encore aujourd'hui, magnifique dans sa splendide intemporalité et sa rage iconoclaste d'une hypocrite et grégaire normalité... www.cinefiches.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5