1. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Teorema

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Teorema

3. alina.'s rating of the film Teorema

He just went naked to seduce God or he just crave liberation.

4. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Teorema

Beyond words, beyond poetry, a young man stares.

5. Tyler Wright's rating of the film Teorema

6. Pierre.F's rating of the film Teorema

Un film génial qui prend radicalement le parti de l'image au mépris de la constitution des personnages et de la fiction. A travers la critique de la société bourgeoise de Milan, Pasolini interroge notre rapport au désir et au mythe. Images inoubliables à la fin du père qui marche, nu, dans le désert et qui apparaît comme une figure à la fois christique et tragique.

7. maksym hruszczenko's rating of the film Teorema

Той крик в кінці фільму як водою крижаною обілляв.

8. Johnny Seeker's rating of the film Teorema

New item added to my bucket list: must run nude in the ashes of Mount Etna.

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Teorema

Superbe film-parabole qui scandalisa certains teigneux bien-pensants de l'époque et qui reste, encore aujourd'hui, magnifique dans sa splendide intemporalité... www.cinefiches.com

10. ermete polpette's rating of the film Teorema

11. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Teorema

My first Pasolini film... An interesting religious parody with amazing imagery... Made me think.

12. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Teorema

How could we be the same after something (anything) shakes ourselves from feeling the emptiness of society? Theorem dialogues directly with living inside bourgeoisie, and the man without a name is only a starting device: if a theorem is an assumption needing a demonstration, the stranger only demonstrates a spark of life within the death of individualism to capitalism's mass numbness. Very quiet, yet very disturbing.

13. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Teorema

It really caught Terence Stamp at the peak of his beauty. Who could not fall for those baby blues? This is a guide to recognizing your saints. #1 he's that guy who fucks your entire family, including you. #2 she's that woman up there in the sky. It's the destruction of the bourgeoisie, by God!

14. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Teorema

Rewatch of a 35mm print. Pasolini's best film...so many things you could say about it. While I've always thought of it as being about the symbiosis between people and their ideologies and institutions (sex norms, religion, capitalism, art, etc...how people are not only victimized or 'seduced' by institutions but so much so that they can't function without them)...

15. Aardsy's rating of the film Teorema

Props to Terence Stamp's magic dick.

16. bryanvmh's rating of the film Teorema

Could have done without the painting son

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Teorema

The film starts to fall apart when Terence Stamp leaves, which is really funny, cause the family also falls apart. All in all, this is an intriguing religious text.

18. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Teorema

"You've made me different by taking me from the natural order of things. (...) What will become of me from now on? The future will be like living with someone nothing to do with myself. Maybe I must probe the depths of this difference you have revealed, which is the innermost anguish of my being. But whether I desire it or not, won't this set me against everyone?"

19. Meastro0's rating of the film Teorema

20. Carolina Sousa's rating of the film Teorema

21. alimcintyre's rating of the film Teorema

Weird, I mean seriously weird.

22. João Pedro Afonso's rating of the film Teorema

Uma acesa crítica ao burguesismo vazo concretizada pelo aparecimento de um ser idílico capaz de maravilhar o espírito e brotar vida numa existência caracterizada pela sua falta. A sexualidade é o elemento catalisador do filme e exprime-se na sua vertente desmesurada, reprimida, promiscua, receosa e redentora. Maravilhosamente realizado e representado, exaltado pela combinação de planos, cores e movimentos sublimes.

23. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Teorema

Fascinating, Mesmeric. One of the most powerful and incredible cinematic experiences of my life. Incredible man..

24. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film Teorema

An existential tale of confusion, desire, lust, guilt, politics, spirituality and inspiration. What does it take for each of us to fulfil their proper telos? 5 stars for the ending..

← Previous 1 3 4 5