1. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

4.4 stars. As big and clever-stupid as America itself. Soundtrack is Shostakovichian. A decade later in the first year of Trump's presidency 'There Will Be Blood' is assured of its status as a Great and Timely American Film for millennia to come... or until all the oil is burnt up and the nukes descend, whichever comes first. Plus, does the inverse for bowling of what 'The Big Lebowski' did for bowling.

3. BenNash's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Daniel Day Lewis and Paul Dano engage in a lengthy struggle to see who can be the most unsubtle of the pair.

4. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

5. Josh Lowe's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Daniel day-lewis yeah yeah. Perhaps western settings just aren't my cup of tea...

6. Phat Nguyen's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

An incredible portrait which contents a lot of things inside a story of a lonely man. The ending is amazing too.

7. spasmolytic's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

About the most overrated movie I can think of next to Citizen Kane.

8. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

4.8 One of those "classic" American films. Superior filmmaking from a director that toys with his audiences with brilliant technique and style. Elswit and Anderson prove to be one of the clutches duos in the game.

9. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film There Will Be Blood

It's like reading Phillip Roth's American Pastoral on wide-screen (my TV box) added the hazy-drip contemplative-Hollywood-cut-cinematography and the ultra-gorgeous sound-track and post-modern music score.The story is a basic Americana's tale of greed-redemption but shooting and editing brilliantly. It's as good and human as any masterworks of John Ford (don't throw rocks at me, i'm still tripping on it, lol).

10. Azizi Al Majid's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

When you can see the manifestation of the human greed

11. NCMBianchi's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

12. Amjack's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

A modern fable of greed that is both gorgeous and terrifying

14. Arf's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

15. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Excellent. Pros & Cons: (+) visually stunning; top production; fantastic cinematography; top-noch performances of cast; interesting story; at the begining for about 10-15 minutes no single word is spoken, I like that. (-) why is Daniel's life based on hate? what caused him to be a maniac? It would have been interesting to know... Overall, still a masterpiece about the American Dream & it's pitfalls.

16. Axel's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Watch this for the spectacular story of a man and a country being born, watch it for the genius of Daniel Day-Lewis or - watch it for the amazing sound- and landscape of Paul Thomas Anderson.

17. Pedro Soares's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

everytime i watch this i remember how bad everything else is

18. Nicolás Araya's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

¿El ladrón se hace o se nace? Paul Thomas Anderson, o lo que es igual: el mejor director estadounidense en activo retrata los inicios del capitalismo en una película que no escatima en elegancia, basta ver el opening. Obra maestra contemporánea.

19. Cinemabust's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

20. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

This has become one of my favorites and I have seen it at least five times, even twice in a row once. The way DDL plays characters, it doesn't matter at all whether, in real life, you would have found their deeds reprehensible or loving or anything inbetween, when he plays it, you are 100% with him. He relates the unrelatable, I really like DDL, he always brings me to a place of reflection through his performances.

21. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

"There will be blood" is a movie that stays in my head for many weeks after seeing it. Very Strong movie. Onf of the strongest I saw in my life. Daniel Day Lewis in PTA movie... Can't wait for the next one this year !

22. jkristianl's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

23. ssolf's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

This week I was lucky to attend a screening with a live performance of the score from the London Contemporary Orchestra and Jonny Greenwood. I am now having wonderful flashbacks to certain moments and scenes, remembering why this is such a masterpiece. PTA, DD-L and Dano nail it on every level. A tribute to the master himself, Altman <3

24. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film There Will Be Blood