1. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Daniel Day-Lewis is mesmerising. The ending just got a bit too silly and hysterical, the only flaw in a near perfect piece.

2. mcan543's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Fabulous character development. You would easily say "camon man. you can't be so evil" in another movie. But in this movie. You don't say.

3. Jason Av's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

4. Semaj Productions's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

A passable film, but no revelatory experience of true cinematic bliss as some seem to imply. Most of my biggest issues with this film are personal. I find it slow, and it's photography, while gorgeous, is a bit sanitary for my taste. Daniel Day-Lewis's performance is too over-the-top for me, and his quirks too calculated. I find Johnny Greenwood's score intrusive, and the story is nothing fresh. Paul Dano is great.

5. aurkihnowe's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

The one in which PTA's usual hyperempathetic passion plays are refracted through a lens, darkly: in which Lewis channels the insane spirit of capitalism run amok: in which religious hypocrisy scrapes wits against, and loses to, pure pointless greed: in which Dano holds his own despite Lewis' grotesquely charismatic turn...

6. Disa's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

4. pusing bgt daniel day lewis & paul dano ekting apa gmn sih ya tuhan

7. reiter's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

8. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

I'VE ABANDONED MY MILKSHAKE! I'VE ABANDONED MY MILKSHAKE! I'VE ABANDONED BY DRINK!

9. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

10. Ramzi's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

A brilliantly made film. The immersion is full and the details are immense. Thanks to Day-Lewis' peerless performance we see into the soul of Daniel Plainview. However, while we see what motivates him, we do not see why this is so. The time jump is a little awkward as well. Superb soundtrack.

11. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Every rewatch makes me love it even more than before

12. ceknklsn's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

96/100 (Anlatmaya gerek yok görüyorsunuz)

13. MisterColo93's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

14. bartkl's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

At first it seems a veracious film about the history of oil drilling and how it seemed to make fortune seekers and villages prosper. Soon this utopia starts showing some more sinister side, and slowly the greed takes its toll on people, turning them into monsters. Very accessible and nicely filmed movie, recommended to many.

15. Mazintas's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Infantile dreck, hopelessly yearning for the title of "The Great American Film." Anderson has some talent, no question, but little integrity; he paints in such broad strokes, reducing everyone - and everything - to one-note caricatures: the mustache-twirling capitalist, the charlatan preacher, the guileless townspeople. Hopelessly overrated.

16. Gianpiero Andriulli's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

17. lbunuel's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

What bothers me here is the prevalence of THEMES (as it is usual with PTA, always in capital letters): ENVY, CAPITALISM, GREED. It transforms this otherwise powerful film (some of the scenes are really astonishing) in a too heavy-handed account of moods that are not provocative by any measure, and rather common-sensical.

18. nandafr's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING I WILL SAY THAT THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING 1000 TIMES

19. PlotnykLRTN's rating of the film There Will Be Blood

Это хорошо сделано, но действие действительно глупо и мучительно и не имеет большого смысла.

20. McOpinionated's rating of the film There Will Be Blood