1. starless's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

2. camille's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

3. andretz's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

4. João Monteiro's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

5. James Mackin's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

I never got why everyone loved Mary. Like, she's not that special.

6. Yayo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Interesting methods of inserting jokes and comedy into cinematography. Good laughs.

7. JasonAv's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Very funny at times (the Troubadours, the dog's resuscitation, Ben Stiller, Matt Dillon), the perfect movie to cheer you up when you're depressed. Recommended.

9. Victor-André's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

10. The Macho King's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

This still in my opinion holds up fairly well even now.

11. Daniel Roque's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

There's something about Mary's hair that makes me wonder if Ben Stiller should visit an urologist.

12. MAO1's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

13. André Graça's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

The Farrelly brothers know the essence.

14. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

15. El Biffo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Cam at her best. Stiller is a dork but perfectly cast in this hilarious American film.

16. Swag Yolo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

It's fun. One of CAMERON DIAZ' best performances. I don't like BEN STILLER as an actor. One of the best comedies from the FARRELLY brothers, but I still prefer DUMB & DUMBER.

17. sandracine's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

On a positive note, I laughed out loud at Matt Dillon's character. Too bad TSAM put me over the edge with Stiller; I can't watch him anymore.

18. Polyglot's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

''Seven chipmunks twirling on a branch, eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreaming about gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly brie time, baby!''

19. DSPRKY's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Too many cheap gags. There's something about the Farrellys, and it's not a good thing.

20. umman's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Why do birds suddenly appear?

21. Tom Mikos's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

22. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

There's something about this movie...I can watch it over and over again and I still won't stop laughing. Bizarre and hilarious.

23. Alisa Rodriguez's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

"outdated and is showing it's age" you do realize you're talking about a comedy movie right? *sigh*

24. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

The film is still funny in some parts but I rewatched it recently and I hate to say it but, it's already a bit outdated and is showing it's age. There are a few parts that made me go "Really?!", especially the part where the news crew randomly shows up at his house. Some parts are so far fetched and dumb that they aren't funny but hey, it was the 90's!