1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

One of the few "tasteless" crazy-comedies that I probably like mostly due to it's more cartoonish style and that Ben Stiller is one of those leads that I find hard to dislike. Matt Dillion is perfectly cast as a sleazeball and this is the only film aside "The Mask" where Cameron Diaz actually feel charming and sexy without overselling herself. Sadly, Chris Elliott is so disgusting he ruin many scenes in the film.

2. sfdgdfggsggsogfgs's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

3. aybala.d's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Hatırası olduğundan 2.5/5

4. andretz's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

5. João Monteiro's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

6. James Mackin's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

I never got why everyone loved Mary. Like, she's not that special.

7. Yayo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Interesting methods of inserting jokes and comedy into cinematography. Good laughs.

8. Jason Av's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

9. Daniel S.'s rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Very funny at times (the Troubadours, the dog's resuscitation, Ben Stiller, Matt Dillon), the perfect movie to cheer you up when you're depressed. Recommended.

10. Victor-André's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

11. The Macho King's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

This still in my opinion holds up fairly well even now.

12. Daniel Roque's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

There's something about Mary's hair that makes me wonder if Ben Stiller should visit an urologist.

13. MAO1's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

14. André Graça's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

The Farrelly brothers know the essence.

15. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

16. El Biffo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Cam at her best. Stiller is a dork but perfectly cast in this hilarious American film.

17. Swag Yolo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

It's fun. One of CAMERON DIAZ' best performances. I don't like BEN STILLER as an actor. One of the best comedies from the FARRELLY brothers, but I still prefer DUMB & DUMBER.

18. sandracine's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

On a positive note, I laughed out loud at Matt Dillon's character. Too bad TSAM put me over the edge with Stiller; I can't watch him anymore.

19. Polyglot's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

''Seven chipmunks twirling on a branch, eating lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreaming about gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly brie time, baby!''

20. DSPRKY's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Too many cheap gags. There's something about the Farrellys, and it's not a good thing.

21. umman's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

Why do birds suddenly appear?

22. Tom Mikos's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

23. Fran Bacigalupo's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

There's something about this movie...I can watch it over and over again and I still won't stop laughing. Bizarre and hilarious.

24. Alisa Rodriguez's rating of the film There's Something About Mary

"outdated and is showing it's age" you do realize you're talking about a comedy movie right? *sigh*