1. vicentmara@gmail.com's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

2. f-nanda's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

Loved the idea but I didnt thought the doc was well executed.

3. mpho3's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

Thanks, Ted Turner, you tremendous jackhole. At least something good came out of your sacrilege.

4. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

Great labor, heroes of celluloid!

5. mjgildea's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

I could've sat through another hour of this fascinating look at the National Film Registry, the films voted into it and the process by which it all happens. The montages of classic film imagery has a knack for getting me misty but Rob Reiner talking about Its a Wonderful Life only added to this. Great interviews and insight into one of my favorite subjects ever. I loved this even if it wasn't long enough.

6. LiG's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

Way too short, but still very good.

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

Engaging but imperfect look at the Nation Film Registry, particular it's brief but incomplete look at The Searchers.

8. ramosbarajas's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

The only thing stronger than nostalgia this inspires is a desire to watch all of the films they show. Moments like this make me remember just how much I freaking love movies and cinema.

9. Andre Rehal's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

I liked it. Of course I like to talk about movies and listen to people talk about movies, so maybe I'm biased.

10. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

It was great until it touted the misinterpretation of The Searchers being a racist film. Ugh.

11. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film These Amazing Shadows

A loving tribute to the magic that is the movies celebrates the National Film Archive's preservation efforts and the movies they've worked so hard to save. It's a moving a joyful reminder about the glory of the cinema as a shared cultural experience.