1. nargs_au's rating of the film They Came Back

Really enjoyed this, can see the similarities to Les Revenants & happy both can still be their own without being identical clones. Would easily recommend this film.

2. Slow Immersion's rating of the film They Came Back

Rating for the TV show Les Revenants as it isn't allowed here - The most impressive series I've ever seen visually and aurally, and although the premise sounds a little sci fi/walking dead, it is an intelligent drama on loss, death, and life, and quite melancholic. Up there with the best shows ever made including BB, TD, etc. Took me a while to appreciate, but the ending of S1 <3 and the darker series 2 is great.

3. Wee Hunk's rating of the film They Came Back

I would say watch the TV series first, and then come to this movie if you're curious. The TV show uses a lot of the same general themes, but is 5000 times better.

4. thesecretlivesofcats's rating of the film They Came Back

I love the idea behind this film, I'm not sure it works in execution. But it's not half bad. So it's a different kind of zombie film with no carnage, just discomfort. [Spoiler] I love how it flips the situation though and my favorite part is where the not dead anymore husband simply asks his wife, "What should we do for dinner?"

5. soporific's rating of the film They Came Back

I loved the story, but the movie was slow and long-winded. I gave it 3 stars because it was visually beautiful.

6. fabridoss's rating of the film They Came Back

A little bit boring. However, the idea of the dead fitting back in society reminded me of Saramago. Also, it is OK as a film about possessiveness.