1. eek's rating of the film They Came Together

Haven't laughed so hard in years..

2. Kevin's rating of the film They Came Together

I'm a huge fan of the Wain/Showalter brand of comedy, so I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

3. pintobean's rating of the film They Came Together

Pretty good satire with the love of my life, Paul Rudd.

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film They Came Together

Honestly, this movie made me feel like I was unwell due to the nature of dialogue as commentary on romcom structure/tropes.

5. James Mackin's rating of the film They Came Together

David Wain is a gift to us all.

6. galuh indri's rating of the film They Came Together

Enjoyable, the last couple of minutes were kinda dull tho

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film They Came Together

8. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film They Came Together

damn i would've loved this when i was 18

9. saitosouta's rating of the film They Came Together

I'm really glad that I like American movie, romantic comedy and I LOVE FILM. Because of miraculously wonderful ridiculousness, MY ABDOMINAL MUSCLES IS DEAD.

10. Matheus Cassano's rating of the film They Came Together

"I don't know Tiffany but she sounds like a stupid bitch."

11. Emily O's rating of the film They Came Together

12. Ghostman's rating of the film They Came Together

I died, went to heaven, and then was resurrected Transformers 2 style all while laughing in my chair during Christopher Meloni's Halloween costume incident. Seriously one of the funniest things in a movie ever. The rest didn't let me down either, especially Michael Murphy and Michael Shannon's cameos.

13. Joe Bowman's rating of the film They Came Together

The worst thing I've seen in a really long time. Unwatchable.

14. flamingo jones's rating of the film They Came Together

An uproarious satire of nauseating, big-budget romantic comedies.

15. b/k's rating of the film They Came Together

lol at "tell me about it" & "you can say that again". watched this with my sister. laughed a lot actually bc it was just ridiculous :')

16. Jack Hemingway's rating of the film They Came Together

its got some moments. some nice visual gags. 2.5

17. yakiluna's rating of the film They Came Together

18. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film They Came Together

Usually love David Wain's weird, The State infused comedies. But this should have just been a sketch. After 20 minutes I wanted to turn it off. I love every single person who acts on screen in this and my fanboyism couldn't even get me through it all. First film I've turned off halfway through in maybe a year. *sad*

19. Evan Schafer's rating of the film They Came Together

There's a smartness to this film that becomes apparent from the first frames. At first, it may confuse viewers but quickly it becomes apparent that it is a spoof of the traditional romantic comedy, perhaps more of a "meta" situation as it is called in fiction -- calling attention to itself -- and in this case, quite ironically and frequently. Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler are also very charming together. Great film.

20. HKFanatic's rating of the film They Came Together

To parody any genre, it helps to be eminently familiar with the form. The fact that Paul Rudd has gone through these same motions before, minus the knowing tongue-in-cheek, means he's particularly well-served to parody the romantic comedy. Consequently, this is one of the first times since "Clueless" I felt like I've seen what everyone else has seen in the actor: pitch-perfect comedic timing and an effortless charm.

21. ~ Lisa ~'s rating of the film They Came Together

Reminded me of Airplane and Naked Gun.

22. mjgildea's rating of the film They Came Together

They Came Together starts off amazingly, crapping on every romantic comedy convention known to man but unfortunately it does eventually get old. Truth be told, if it was 10 seconds longer I would've completely freaked out. I laughed out loud whenever someone swore and the impressive cast was great. The Michael Shannon cameo alone was worth the watch and the downturn towards the very end was hysterical.

23. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film They Came Together

24. João Linklater's rating of the film They Came Together

Ironic movie. Great premise, but ironically, it's almost as bad as the cliché it mocks.