1. FISCHER's rating of the film Thieves

Etonnant et remarquable. A ce jour le meilleur film du réalisateur... www.cinefiches.com

2. Yokna HASEGAWA's rating of the film Thieves

Oh,even if... Catherine Deneuve "looked" the woman who holds everlasting emptiness... then this film became perfect. But I love this film so much. Some scenes' mood makes me think that life is beautiful anyway because one meets someone.though the night becomes morning and everything disappear,the texture and sensation of "adventure" remains.

3. Aaken's rating of the film Thieves

André Téchiné reached a state of grace in the 90's with a handful of beautiful films. 'Les Voleurs' (Thieves) is royally served by Catherine Deneuve who was stepping out of her iconic most beautiful-woman-in-France image, to take risks and play unglamourous characters. She is captivating and overwhelming in 'Thieves'.

4. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Thieves

3.5 I think a fellow reviewer summed it up best by writing, "Right up close and all over the place yet at the same time...hard to pull off." The perfect summary for this film.

5. CCLZA's rating of the film Thieves

Techiné tries hard and there's definitely something sordid and interesting cooking up beneath the surface. In the end, it's the performances what leave a lasting memorable impression.

6. Mike Archibald's rating of the film Thieves

Right up close and all over the place at the same time- hard to pull off.

7. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Thieves

Catherine'i öldürmeyecektiniz.

8. OSMOND's rating of the film Thieves

Many voices build a solid circular structure. This is a masterpiece, that is, 117 minutes contains many themes and plot lines. The key word is harmony. I would say dark harmony.