1. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

2. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

Tries to be an homage to noir, but has moments of a bad neo-noir parody. No reason to feel anything for any of the characters. No stakes.

3. milledorge's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

I AM GODZILLA! YOU ARE JAPAN! Masterpiece. Young Buscemi rocks.

4. capricorn-aries's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

Andy Garcia is extremely good, the direction rocks and so does the script, Cristopher Walken is the Devil himself and Steve Buscemi (<3<3<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)is just...MEFISTO!

5. Zach Franks's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

I am absolutely in love with this movie and have been for a long time. Tied with L.A. Confidential for the top spot in brain and heart. In short, it's the bitch's bastard.

6. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

Paralelamente al exito de Quentin Tarantino,surgieron una buena cantidad de copiones intentando emular los logros de aquel con guiones llenos de gangsters,humor negro,violencia estilizada y dialogos "ocurrentes". Esta cinta de Gary Fleder es un buen (mal) ejemplo de ello. Algunas situaciones resultan mas o menos ingeniosas,pero en general,solo sirvio para regresar momentaneamente de entre los muertos a Treat Williams

7. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead

I called up my friend LeRoy on the phone - I said, Buddy, I'm afraid to be alone - 'Cause I got some weird ideas in my head - About things to do in Denver when you're dead!