1. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

Benito misto as always, neagrafatala mai umana ca de obicei, e ok

2. mpho3's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

Not sure why folks are lukewarm on this. TWLITF has affecting performances (yes, Del Toro, but the kids are pretty good too) complemented by arty cinematography. I liked the de-saturated colors, close ups, and judicious use of music. The twin themes of loss and addiction lend themselves to melodramatic overtones, but it's all underpinned by a compassion that overrides the mawkish. Ok, the earlobe thing is a bit much.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

Première incursion de la talentueuse cinéaste danoise dans l'univers contraignant du cinéma américain, gardant avec bonheur, cette subtile faculté de révéler l'intensité émotionnelle d'un regard, sertie d'une incommensurable capacité d'appréhender une émotion fugitive, de capter un sentiment occulté ou une discrète fêlure. www.cinefiches.com

4. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

5. galuh indri's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

6. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

3 stars for the title alone. havent even seen it.

7. Stevan Bjeletić's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

Two stars only because of Del Toro.

8. ACOMPLETEUNKNOWN's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

9. X27's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

this movie had potential. unfortunately the photography of the film was awful to watch and the music/soundeffects were more than cheesy. both main actors - benicio del toro and halle barry performed great but couldnt save the movie imho. conclusion: not worth the time watching. i expected more from susanne bier.

10. Mehdi Arfaoui's rating of the film Things We Lost in the Fire

Astonishing performance from Benicio del Toro. This guy deserved to be in Canne's Festival's jury this year !