1. Saaam's rating of the film Third Person

This movie had so much to tell but the director failed to show it correctly! Btw, getting 2 stars means "Watch Me" after all! :D

2. Carolina's rating of the film Third Person

3. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Third Person

Easily stashed at my heart (3.5)

4. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Third Person

5. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Third Person

I always called shoe bomb to my favourite pair. Maybe I'll stahp.

6. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Third Person

This film takes quite a huge amount of time to tell a pointless story seasoned with unlikely sordid details. No character arises with any sympathy or connection and, at the end, you feel truly scammed. Oh, and thanks for the mammaries!

7. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Third Person

It started quite well, with interesting characters and interactions, but the last part is just totally fu*k*d up! what a ridiculous script :s

8. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Third Person

Went to watch this with the family during the summer and I'll just leave my mum's comment on the film here since it clearly summarises the whole thing, "Oh gosh, he tried so damn hard..it was too much. It's horrible. I feel sorry for the poor guy."

9. orangey's rating of the film Third Person

Bad movie: fact not fiction. Though I wish I could decry its quality in an infinite dimension of worlds

10. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Third Person

It was a good movie. Keeps your mind in the game to end of it and you're wondering "what's gonna be at the end and what's is the connection between this people" and bam... No spoilers.

11. bitterMoo's rating of the film Third Person

12. spiderliliez's rating of the film Third Person

It was heading to an interesting direction, then everything falls apart, you realize it's going nowhere. With its prominent actors, and some promising works by its director, I would have thought this would have been a good find. Sadly, the cast cannot save this movie. In the end, there was poor direction.

13. katerinap's rating of the film Third Person

This movie was so great if you take it as a story about creation, a narrator's point of view on his book and how his real life was reflected (more or less transfigured) in each one of his characters's lives. People find it predictable, I certainly don't.