1. SafeStanding's rating of the film Third Star

Humour and heartache so closely entwined. The performances throughout are exceptional by all. This felt real! Stellar soundtrack made this the complete package.

2. alchimia's rating of the film Third Star

3. Yayo's rating of the film Third Star

Cancer and friends. And pain and landscapes.

4. bitterMoo's rating of the film Third Star

5. pdenby's rating of the film Third Star

I had doubts about this film but they were soon dashed. An odyssey of adventure peril, strength and courage. The director, Hattie Dalton, has given the film a masterly, light touch combining humour and anger to what is a taboo subject in our current times. Well worth a viewing.

6. Raquel Pinheiro's rating of the film Third Star

A beautiful and poignant tale of friendship on the face of terminal illness.

7. Carambotti's rating of the film Third Star

I woke up New Years Day 2013, looking for something chewy. This was it. A perfect road trip movie: there is a devastatingly real distance between where these four guys start and their final destination. Simply shot, imperfect, w/ lapses of shaky camera work. But it doesn't matter. The last 30 minutes crushed my heart. Sherlock's Cumberbatch is the center, but JJ Feild as Miles plays the rock in this ensemble.

8. Algitya's rating of the film Third Star

Oh My.. i'm getting envious to see that kind of bromanceship... One of Cumberbatch's monumental role.