1. weinbrandbabsi's rating of the film Thirst

2.5, viel zu gewollt, viel zu unkonsitent für mich.

2. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Thirst

3. Snulie's rating of the film Thirst

4. Fabiha's rating of the film Thirst

"Kill me or save me, you'll regret it either way."

5. Victor's rating of the film Thirst

movie to get laid with your dog

6. Renton47's rating of the film Thirst

Two individuals seek reprieve from repression: one catholic, the other atheist. Where Park falls on the issue, favouring the moral framework of religion, might be iffy were not undercut by the moral fascism of the catholic character anyway. It's thematically messy, but he never makes saying mise en scene feel dirty. An apartment thriller that breathes when it hits empty city streets, a hot mess that's mainly hot.

7. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Thirst

8. ermete polpette's rating of the film Thirst

6 ma devo rivederlo anche se non so se lo farò

9. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Thirst

I usually hate vampire movies but this is so cool! awesome colours

10. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Thirst

Kim Ok-bin stare's worth five stars rate!

11. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Thirst

3-3.5. Really intriguing as a vampire film because Park Chan-Wook seems to be using film noir tropes to pump some fresh blood into the genre (Tae-Ju is pure femme fatale, for example) with odd splashes of surrealist (and even slapstick) humor here and there. It's a very juicy movie as far as creating intrigue and suspense, but I can't say it really seemed to evoke too much more than the sum of its parts.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Thirst

It successfully creeped me out, and kept me entertained.

13. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Thirst

Of all the recent vampire films made in the last decade or so, I think this one understands the mythology of the creatures the best. Bold, inventive filmmaking. Love Park Chan-Wook.

14. Chris's rating of the film Thirst

9/10 - weird tonal shifts that actually end up working, and props to the sound department for all the disturbingly loud sucking noises

15. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Thirst

16. tegarbudi's rating of the film Thirst

still a better love story than Twillight. lol

17. Luz Sabina's rating of the film Thirst

El cine coreano sorprendiendo todavía

18. Fabian's rating of the film Thirst

Historia bizarra, excelente fotografía, narrativa bien elaborada y un amor ílicito. Chan-Wook Park elaboró un excelente film. Ampliamente recomendada.

19. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Thirst

(...)Warum faszinieren uns Vampire so? Ich erlebe am Videotresen der Filmkunstbar Fitzcarraldo immer wieder die Frage nach Vampirfilmen, die ein bisschen anders sind als der Mainstream. Ist es deshalb, da Vampire nicht aus Grausamkeit handeln, sondern weil sie müssen?(...)

20. Disa's rating of the film Thirst

Song Kang Ho plays so well as a vampire. my favorite vampire-themed movie!

21. Liliya Ivanova's rating of the film Thirst

Ein sanftes Psycho-Meisterwerk aus dem Asiatischen Kino. Gut gelungen, mit guten Kameraeinstellungen, Farben, Charaktere.

22. kowalski's rating of the film Thirst

sensationell brutal geil

23. Soki's rating of the film Thirst

Very interesting take on vampires, filled with asian bizarre-grotesque elements, which are often hilarious. It's more about the weird relationship of the couple. I liked the set design and some great weird camera angles. Also, the special effects didn't looked too shaby.

24. Robert Peters-Gehrke's rating of the film Thirst

I don't know if this film is good or bad. It is pretentious, overlong, melodramatic. It is cheap, vulgar, gross. It is odd, weird, grotesque. But I like it. I like the style in every frame, the original and surprising direction, the superb acting, the way the film takes vampirism literally, the unashamed romanticism of the end. This film is really something else.