1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Thirst for Love

Ha dei momenti piuttosto belli.

2. kinotopia's rating of the film Thirst for Love

builds up tension well but doesn't know when to end.

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film Thirst for Love

inner narrative of a maddening desire, flying feathers, fruits and fire fit the blood. nothing happens abruptly, it´s a slow disintegration (fall) in a contrast of ascending powers of manipulation and lust (rise). subtle imagery and not a single moment of tenderness

4. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Thirst for Love

"I think it's like an evolution-type situation." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/03/episode-49-possible-introduction-to.html

5. Drolin's rating of the film Thirst for Love

That final family conference! Powerful ending and beautiful b/w cinematography accompanied with interesting story.

6. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film Thirst for Love

The narration takes away from the film, but I also understand that it was necessary.

7. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Thirst for Love

Suffering: how we inflict it onto others and ourselves, how milieu inflicts suffering. For a woman who(we are told) does not take anything much too seriously, director Kurahara feels most inspired when depicting Etsuko's attention to the intense particularities of what is physical, an inspired, profound manner of seeing. Kurahara doesn't know how to handle each scene though, running into aesthetic dead-ends.

8. Verimage's rating of the film Thirst for Love

The narration is a bit aimless to me in this film, which apparently focuses rather on a formal aspect of film making. Luckily it does it with such a free charming spirit, that one dismisses the shortcomings along the way without feeling much sacrifice ...