1. msmichel's rating of the film This Filthy World

One would be hard pressed to really call this a film. It is a filmed record of a theatre engagement of John Waters looking back on his career and the changing role of censorship and accepted sexuality in mass media, and as such is quite entertaining and often very funny. Waters is definitely one of those people one would love to sit and have an evening with.

2. sonitsch.'s rating of the film This Filthy World

great show! love john waters, probably even more than his movies.

3. Amandenberg's rating of the film This Filthy World

Oh, man. I just had the pleasure of seeing a re-vamped version of this life and then met and drove around John Waters. HOLY SHIT!

4. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film This Filthy World

I like John Waters a lot more than I like John Waters' movies

5. Shayan Bazri's rating of the film This Filthy World

"i know i look like child malester.I know but i'm not, it's look like central casting send me basically."

6. mjgildea's rating of the film This Filthy World

4 1/2 out of 5 stars. An autobiography disguised as a stand-up comedy act. I loved this more than 90% of the stand-up I've seen in the past 10 years. I only kind of like his movies, but I love this man and legitimately feel like this world is a better place because he's in it.

7. Arisa's rating of the film This Filthy World

"If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em."

8. Richmond Hill's rating of the film This Filthy World

A skilled raconteur, despite being somewhat a prisoner of his own celebrity. As filmed theatre: perfunctory (although what else can it be?); as hilarious monologue: divine.

9. Cbarky99's rating of the film This Filthy World

Scientific proof that the only things you need for a good movie are John Waters and a microphone

10. IndyLIVE's rating of the film This Filthy World

This is probably funnier than any of John Waters' movies!