1. Balthaz21's rating of the film This Is England '90

2. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film This Is England '90

3. MXN BWN's rating of the film This Is England '90

The standard definitely dropped with this Season. I was very disappointed, lost a bit of it's charm. I never thought I would say this TV Show was a bit boring, but this Season was. Such a pity!

4. Zachary Sachs's rating of the film This Is England '90

The cast really grows into it over the course of the TV sequels to the movie. It's all pretty consistent. There is also nothing unbelievable about their interconnecting stories, which I feel is unusual for a long-running ensemble thing such as this. '88 was weapons-grade melodrama, but if you liked say "Rocco & His Brothers" it is comparatively mild on the sentimentality.

5. Ale/M's rating of the film This Is England '90

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film This Is England '90

Another great effort from Meadows and his crew. The two first episodes have too much goofy comedy for my taste but from there on Meadows serves up some prime kitchen sink drama that will leave you both emotionally devastated and elated. I have to mention the dinner scene in ep 3, it is one for the ages when it comes to pure acting and stellar writing. Nice ending too, even if I was left wanting more.

7. kris's rating of the film This Is England '90

Everything has to come to an end and this wasn't perhaps as good as 80, 86 but thats ok. I felt kinda sad and left wanting more, will we see the gang again when their all old and grey?... I doubt it.

8. tenonder's rating of the film This Is England '90

9. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film This Is England '90

I expected so much more. But yeah, I just love these characters too much to give it less than four stars even because I loved the ending for Combo. Also, Flip and Higgy were just too annoying.

10. Renton47's rating of the film This Is England '90

What are the legacies of the colonising states? We move along incrementally but never enough to escape the tensions of the past. History holds a strong grasp. The most 'forced' entry at this point; broad humour characteristically colliding with Meadows' effective but harrowing misery cinema. The form feels stagnant here. Does history have to rear its ugly head only every two years?

11. Arf's rating of the film This Is England '90

12. mpho3's rating of the film This Is England '90

Such consistently brilliant acting and storytelling throughout the series. Sad to see the franchise end. While this isn't my favorite of the installments, it does do justice to the series as a finale. Nice to see Harvey and some of the other characters come to the foreground. (I appreciate Meadows' desire to inject some levity but could've done w/ less Flip and his sidekick). I love these characters w/ all my heart!

13. jxn's rating of the film This Is England '90

maybe not the ultimately fulfilling closure i wanted but i'll give it a 4 for how much that half hour take in episode 3 wowed me.