1. 94..'s rating of the film This Is England

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film This Is England

How outcasts and lost souls find solace in mutual hate but also in a deep friendship with each other. The acting by virtual unknows are excellent, but Stephen Graham stand out as the agressive and sad Combo that takes out his hate on anyone who don't have the same opinions and background as himself. Makes me wanna see all the sequels and TV-miniseries too. Is it much to hope for that I will see them soon too?

3. Victória Célia's rating of the film This Is England

4. tinderness's rating of the film This Is England

Manchmal ist die Story eines Films so stark, dass man von ihr völlig konsumiert wird. Ob das gut ist und nicht unser Schwarz-Weiss Denken verstärkt, sei dahingestellt.Und ob die rechtsextreme Szene tatsächlich so funktioniert, bin ich mir ebenfalls unsicher. Der Film mag rühren und läutern - ihn aber derart auf die Vater-Sohn-Beziehung zu reduzieren, ist sicher eindimensional.

5. ionu's rating of the film This Is England

6. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film This Is England

7. LibertyCapz's rating of the film This Is England

Wow, just wow. This film hits me just as hard (if not harder!) every single time I watch it. The story of a young boy in Thatcher-era England who's only wish is to find his place in the world, but ends up hanging around the wrong crowd. Definitely as poignant and relevant a tale as ever. Absolutely amazing performances, sound-track, writing and cinematography throughout. Can't recommend enough!

8. nicolecahali's rating of the film This Is England

DEMAIS! Ator mirim fofo lindo chuchu. Gostei muito, chorei...

9. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film This Is England

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film This Is England

60/100 (Filmin en güçlü yönleri sinematografisi ve milliyetçilik eleştirileri olmuş. Ancak This Is England'ın temelleri malesef çok saçma yerlere atılıyor. Öncelikle 20'li yaşlardaki bir çete yanına 12 yaşındaki bir ufaklığı kabul etmesi-onu ciddiye alması, 18 yaşındaki bir kızın bu veletle içten öpüşmesi, yaşıtları evde çizgi film izlerken bu çocuğun göğüs emmekten vs bahsetmesi. Hepsi çok ama çok saçma.)

11. AALC's rating of the film This Is England

12. ammar's rating of the film This Is England

13. palombellarossa's rating of the film This Is England

Emotionally challenging, beautifully shot, a pure gem.

14. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film This Is England

15. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film This Is England

"I know what is like. To have people walk out on you. To have people just fucking leave you"

16. Tyestor's rating of the film This Is England

17. ooming's rating of the film This Is England

18. Gonçalo's rating of the film This Is England

It shows a face of England not normally seen in movies. I thought it was very strong and emotional speacially near the end, and the soundtrack by Einaudi makes everything perfect.

19. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film This Is England

20. AdrianM.'s rating of the film This Is England

3,5 "You won' heer a fokin' joke eh? Yeh go on den. How many peepl kan fit into a mini? I don't fokin know how many? 3 in the back,2 in the front and yer fokin dad in the ashtray. You fokka!" I love English

21. Andrew Sax's rating of the film This Is England

22. Silvoieski's rating of the film This Is England

There's a line that divides the apolitical skinheads from the brainwashed, racist and nationalist skinheads. That line is really present in this film. I really enjoyed the overall story, it seemed so real, and at the same time behind the characters there are so many things to reflect and to think about, for example the consequences of War, the involvement of teens in politics, racism etc and etc...

23. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film This Is England