1. ionu's rating of the film This Is England

2. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film This Is England

3. Nicole Cahali's rating of the film This Is England

DEMAIS! Ator mirim fofo lindo chuchu. Gostei muito, chorei...

4. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film This Is England

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film This Is England

60/100 (Filmin en güçlü yönleri sinematografisi ve milliyetçilik eleştirileri olmuş. Ancak This Is England'ın temelleri malesef çok saçma yerlere atılıyor. Öncelikle 20'li yaşlardaki bir çete yanına 12 yaşındaki bir ufaklığı kabul etmesi-onu ciddiye alması, 18 yaşındaki bir kızın bu veletle içten öpüşmesi, yaşıtları evde çizgi film izlerken bu çocuğun göğüs emmekten vs bahsetmesi. Hepsi çok ama çok saçma.)

6. AALC's rating of the film This Is England

7. ammar's rating of the film This Is England

8. palombellarossa's rating of the film This Is England

Emotionally challenging, beautifully shot, a pure gem.

9. falso doku's rating of the film This Is England

tiene unos momentos bastante agradables. smell mejor personaje

10. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film This Is England

11. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film This Is England

"I know what is like. To have people walk out on you. To have people just fucking leave you"

12. Tyestor's rating of the film This Is England

13. ooming's rating of the film This Is England

14. Gonçalo's rating of the film This Is England

It shows a face of England not normally seen in movies. I thought it was very strong and emotional speacially near the end, and the soundtrack by Einaudi makes everything perfect.

15. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film This Is England

16. AdrianM.'s rating of the film This Is England

3,5 "You won' heer a fokin' joke eh? Yeh go on den. How many peepl kan fit into a mini? I don't fokin know how many? 3 in the back,2 in the front and yer fokin dad in the ashtray. You fokka!" I love English

17. Andrew Sax's rating of the film This Is England

18. Silvoieski's rating of the film This Is England

There's a line that divides the apolitical skinheads from the brainwashed, racist and nationalist skinheads. That line is really present in this film. I really enjoyed the overall story, it seemed so real, and at the same time behind the characters there are so many things to reflect and to think about, for example the consequences of War, the involvement of teens in politics, racism etc and etc...

19. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film This Is England

20. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film This Is England

21. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film This Is England

22. kris's rating of the film This Is England

I had to watch this a few times, ultimately its about growing up and although i was around at the tail end of this era, its a film that reminds me of childhood and friendships that i think many people can relate to. It did start the whole Drama series this is England which is a solid extension of the film, that follows the characters as they grow up.

23. sfasatura's rating of the film This Is England

This Is England filmlerin hasıdır. Faşizmin gözle görülen elle tutulan bir heykelini yapmış yönetmen.

24. Kerem Topuz's rating of the film This Is England

Çok güçlü... müthiş oyunculuklar!

← Previous 1 3 4 5