1. Bilouaustria's rating of the film This Is Our Land

More interesting that it seems at first. The writing is good, plausible characters, politics behind closed doors, and a clever casting (Dussolier as a villain). The narrative is a little heavy, the thriller aspect was not needed. But the script tell us something : you can "save" FN voters with love and compassion, but never by marginalizing them. Might be even better to watch it again in 10 years from now.

2. fearraigh's rating of the film This Is Our Land

The seams are a little too visible in the plotting and the film ends up being more modest than it sets out to be but this is still worth a watch. An all-too convincing account of how the far right's rancid hatred anchors itself among decent people. It also shows, very persuasively, the bogus dediabolisation makeover of the Front National by Le Pen and Philippot.

3. east1999's rating of the film This Is Our Land

A tv movie with drag show components that relies on the stupidity of its main character to draw its lessons.

4. José Neves's rating of the film This Is Our Land

Digital. Remember Renoir's "This Land is Mine"? From a different perspective - here it's a question of not repudiating immigrants what in the other was about the confrontation against invaders - there's a similar view on human diversity, contrary and contradictory, with a superior cinematographic perspective within this look, which, consequently, reaches a structurant ambivalence. 12 years after...

5. Paul Prt's rating of the film This Is Our Land

Stereotypical characters but serving the plot and the comment the film has to deliver.

6. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film This Is Our Land

Après PENELOPEGATE, le SCUD ANTI-LE PEN. La gauche caviar frappe aussi au cinéma (qu'elle finance). Minable désinformation & propagande insultante pr les 25% des français qui préfèrent Mme LE PEN. Nauséabond. === After the PENELOPEGATE, the ANTI-LE PEN SCUD. Low propaganda, financed by billionaires leftists, Nauseous French politics & an insult to the 25% people who prefer Mrs LE PEN to (other) corrupted politicians.

7. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film This Is Our Land

This film gave me an impression of 'Déjà vu' as it reminds you clearly of the French 'Front National' party, the far right French party. It shows clearly how divisive their message is and how it is evolving to try and hide its violent and xenophobic past, trying to appear acceptable and unifying. The main character who is a nurse is torn between her humanitarian need to help and trying to change the system.

8. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film This Is Our Land

2.5. Plutôt bien foutu techniquement. Mais au propos nauséabond: une critique fachiste intolérante envers une pensée politique qui n'est pas celle de son réalisateur bien pensant. Le pire, c'est qu'il échoue totalement, ne laissant dans la bouche de ceux qu'il veut dénoncer que des vérités et du bon sens. Il n'a aucun argument pour les contrer sur le fond, et n'essaye que de critiquer la forme, les écrémages douteux.

9. FISCHER's rating of the film This Is Our Land

Excellentes interprétations d'André Dussollier, mielleux et fielleux en toute onctuosité et perfidie démagogues et de Catherine Jacob, blondasse et connasse à souhait qui rappelle furieusement le discours réactionnaire de quelques bateleurs de la scène politique française. www.cinefiches.com

10. petit astronaute's rating of the film This Is Our Land